Chapter Twenty-Three

Colton's POV

One more week until graduation. One more week until I'm out of school. One more week until I get to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life. Ever since I explained to Brielle about the whole drug thing with Blake we have became closer if that's even possible, I really messed up by not telling her. I could of lost her, I have done a lot of things that could've ended this relationship. I applied to college without telling her, I completely pushed her away when April came back, I technically lied to her for all of our relationship keeping Blake's secret. I am so in love with her, I need to tell her more often, "I love you Cherry Pie." She turned her head toward me her lips turning into a smile, "I love you too... Softie." I playfully groaned, as she laughed turning her head back to the paperwork she was filling out.

"Brielle? I'm bored." She shook her head, "Then go do something." I went up from behind her wrapping my arms around her waist nuzzling my face in her neck, I could fee her breath hitch as she stopped writing, "Colton... I have... to finish... this." I started to run kisses down her neck gently nipping at her neck, "Come on Cherry Pie, take a break. It'll be there when we get done." She turned toward me smirking, "Okay then..." She leaned closer to my lips stopping inches from them, "But California can't wait." She then shot back to continue writing, "Oh don't worry Colton we will have plenty of alone time in California.... right?" She turned toward me, while I smirked grabbing her up from the chair throwing her on the bed, "Colton!" She gasped, I hovered above her, "You should know not to tease me Cherry Pie." My eyes piercing her's as she playfully pouted her lip, "Aw but it's so fun." I laughed sarcastically, "HaHa very funny." Before she could pull her pouty lips back in I leaned down and nipped at her bottom lip making her gasp again, before my lips met her neck again.

"Colton... I really... need..." I smirked against her neck knowing that I had a affect on her, "Need to what Cherry Pie?" I murmured against her neck moving to her lips, she began kissing me back my hands roaming her small body, just as the kiss became more heated a cough coming from the door made us break apart. Zack and Maggie stood in the door way, Zack smirking at us and Maggie with a wide smile on her face, "Maybe what you need is a private room." She told us winking. I just laughed as I saw Brielle's face heat up I leaned over to kiss her head ruffling my hair. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We are going to spend the day together. Since we are all going our separate ways and we might not see that much of each other. So what do you say?" I looked to Brielle who just shrugged, "Sure we'll come." We stood off Brielle's bed slipping on our shoes when Maggie stopped Brielle who gave her a confused look, "Well you might wanna cover up lover boy's there," nodding her head toward me, "love bite." Brielle's face flushed again before applying some makeup to it. She glared at me before heading out the door I just winked at her making her roll her eyes.

"Where's Nick?" I asked as we stepped into the back of Zack's jeep, "He and April wanted to spend some quality time together before her goes away to Florida." I furrowed my eyebrows, "Are they staying together?" I felt Brielle's knee tense under my hand, turning her head to the side, "I think so but she's not going with him." I hook my head trying to get Brielle's attention, she turned to me whispering, "Why does it matter if they are going to stay together?" I gave her a confused look before realization hit me, "Are you jealous?" I asked her smirking she just shrugged, "So what." Turning her head away again giving me the silent treatment, "Brielle, I'm sorry okay? It doesn't matter I was just curious." Nothing. "Briellllle!!" Nothing, "Oh come on! I'm sorry!" I could faintly see her lips go into a smile, "Wow you crack to easily." She gave me a kiss on the cheek, looking forward. I smiled at her as Zack drove off. God, I am in love with this girl.

We pulled up into our year round ice skating rink, Blake's ice skating rink... I looked toward Brielle who was nervously playing with the ring on her finger, "Hey.." I moved her chin up to meet my eyes, "Are you fine going in here? Because I can tell them right now to leave and go somewhere else we don't have to go in. If you want I will stay right here with you in the car." She smiled at me looking down, "No, it's okay I wanna go in."