Chapter Nineteen

The song above is 7 Years by Lukas Graham and I am currently in love with this song

Brielle's POV

"Maggie, stop dragging me to all these stores!" She stopped pulling me to turn and look at me, "Brie, Colton asked you to the prom, you need a dress."

"I already have a dress Mags." I bought one online the day after Colton asked me, Maggie's mouth dropped open slightly, "Seriously?!? Let me see it!" I automatically shook my head, "No way. Sorry Mags your just gonna have to wait." She pulled a pouty face, "Not gonna work. Come on let's get home."

Maggie dropped me off at my house before she went home to hers, as soon as I walked in the door I was picked up and spun around by Colton, he pulled back so he could see my face and he began to kiss all over my face and neck, "I. Missed. You." He said in between kisses. He then pulled back and gave me a long passionate kiss, "I missed you to, so how was the time you spent with my parents?" I asked dragging him upstairs, "Oh, they actually weren't home when I got here."  He plopped down on my bed pulling me with him so I was straddling his waist.

"So what did you do?" I raised my eyebrow curiously

"Well if you must know, nosey... April came over." My heart clenched as he said that I looked down and looked at him through my eyelashes, it's like he was waiting for my reaction, "Oh."

He raised an eyebrow, "Oh?"

"Oh." I agreed nodding my head and getting off of him, I heard him sigh as he walked over to me and hugged me from behind putting his head on my shoulder, "Don't be upset Brielle, I told her to leave." I smiled from ear to ear once I heard him say that, "You did?" I asked turning towards him, "I did" He then stuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

He actually told her to leave, he knew that I didn't want him taking to her so he made her leave- wait! I automatically turned my smiling face into a frown, Colton pulled my chin up, "What's wrong?" I shook my head,

"I don't want you telling her to leave if you want to talk to her," I watched his eyebrows furrow into confusion while I continued, "I mean I don't like you talking to her but if you want to I can't stop you. I don't wanna be one of those girlfriends who makes the boyfriend do whatever they want and-" He cut me off by kissing me. He pulled back resting his forehead against mine, "You talk to much, I wanted to shut you up somehow."

"Cherry Pie, I sent her away because I wanna talk to you, and only you I made that mistake before by going to her and I don't wanna do it again especially now. You didn't force me into not talking to her. Okay?"

"Okay." He then pulled me into my bed again, "Okay. Now lets cuddle! I missed your warmth"

Me and Colton stayed up in my room for a while, talking, cuddling, kissing. My parents came through the door downstairs calling for us just as I was about to fall asleep.  "Hey guys, so Colton I hate to put this on you right now but... you need to get your stuff from your room at your parents house, the realtor is coming this week."

I felt Colton's muscles tense as my mom spoke about his parents, "Thank you, for letting me know. I will probably go over there tomorrow." My mom nodded her head in response, "Oh and Colton, this came for you!" she handed him a piece of mail and when he read the back of it all of the color in his face drawn away, "Colton?" No response, "Colton?" I touched his arm before he flinched, "I'm sorry what?"

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine." He stuttered, I knew he was lying. "Okay" I said not believing a word he said.

He cleared his throat, "Excuse me, I'll be right back,"  He turned and started walking up the stairs, "Do you want me to come with you?"

"No" He answered immediately before correcting himself, "I mean uh, no that's fine I just have to make a phone call. I'll be right back."  I frowned as I sat down on the kitchen stool.