Chapter 12

Danny's P.O.V.

I was led to the middle of their camp, near the fire pit, with Bob covering my mouth all the way.

They say if you don't talk for a while your voice becomes soothed and once you speak again, you sound like an angel. Maybe this is their purpose of restricting me of my right of speech – PS I'm talking absolute rubbish.

Their camp wasn't actually that big, but he definitely had a large group of men and they all ranged from young to old. There was a pot of some kind of stew boiling on the fire that had a funny smell and I gave it a cautious look, wondering if something would jump out of it.

My sight swept over the rest of the camp. The tents were hardly tents at all, they used old ratted blankets as a roof and some of the blankets looked of no use at all. Blankets were strewn over the floor as well where some of the men preferred to sleep, rather than the tents. There was even a few blankets in the trees.

One tent stuck out the most though. It was much larger than the others and didn't have ripped blankets for a top. The flap of the door was closed while most of the others didn't care if their tents were open or not. This tent was definitely the 'boss's' tent and said 'boss' then came strolling out of the forest with an evil grin adorning his face. He came to a standstill a few inches in front of me and just... stared at me.

For the longest time the man just stared at me. Not moving a muscle. It was like he was calculating me, trying to figure me out like I was some kind of puzzle, all the while keeping the evil grin on his face.

He started walking around me and Bob and started speaking, "My name is Darius, you may have heard of me," Not really, "but in case you haven't, I'll introduce myself further. I'm the commander of a well know, or rather well wanted," He added with a proud bark of laughter along with some of the men standing by, "group of bandits called the Blades of Thieves. We're quite the notorious gang, just ask around. You should be honoured to be my prisoner." He said with a sly grin now on his face.

Darius came to a halt in front of me and I simply snorted at his words, simultaneously rolling my eyes. He looked angered at my response and menacingly stepped forward. I dared him to do something about it with my eyes. Accepting my challenge, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked. A satisfied smile spilled from his mouth when I gave a muffled scream.

"Tie her up in my tent, I want to keep a close eye on her, she seems like she'll cause trouble." He ordered and quickly added with a sly grin, "Oh, and make sure to gag her, it's terribly enjoyable to see her angered by lack of speech."

I lunged towards the man but, of course, was held back. I kicked at Bob, jammed my elbow into his side, I even tried resorting to head butting him, anything to reach Darius and get my claws around him. Bob held strong, only slightly deterred by my attempts, and lifted me off of my feet, all while Darius stared at me with amusement in his eyes. His amusement didn't last long fortunately when my foot came in contact with his jaw.

"Enough!" He bellowed before ripping me out of Bob's hold and slamming my front against a tree, holding my hands behind my back, "Bring me some rope!" There was a violent tug on my arms, proceeded by rough rope being tied around my wrists and knotted tightly. My feet were bound next. The rope was intentionally tied too tight, causing the rope to bite into my skin.

After making sure the rope was secure, and extra tight, he threw me over his shoulder and I started protesting, "Hey, let me go! You can't just tie me up and carry me around like you want, I have human rights! I demand you put me down right now or-"

"Or you'll what, Danny love?" He asked, coming to a temporary halt.

"Don't call me that!" I said furiously, wishing for my hands to be free.