Part II °*Cat In Distress*°

Mingyu's POV

"Mingyu, that is not how you talk to girls." Woozi scolded me.

" What?! But I didn't say anything wrong, I just said the truth." I retorted. ", and she even stomped on my foot. How dare she?"

"You kinda deserved it though." Vernon stated.

"He's right you know, I mean she was clearly mad and you still bugged her." Wonwoo continued.
"But it's just that I love seeing her cute, angry face and the way she stomps her feet when she's mad. She thinks she's scary, but she's just too cute."

"So basically, you like her. " my friend, Hoshi said.

" What?! No, I told you, I just like teasing her. " I replied as we were walking to the gates. No, more like trying to walk to the gates. There were so many girls blocking the way, I really appreciate their affection but it's getting kind of annoying.

" He definitely likes her." Vernon whispered, as Wonwoo nodded his head.

" Guys, wanna come over? I got that new video game." Hoshi excitedly asked.

" Sure, let's go."

*******

I stirred from my deep sleep. Good thing it was Saturday because, I don't think I'll be able to wake up. The guys and I played till late night.

I got home late, it's not lile my parents were worried about me or anything. They're never home anyways, at least the maids keep me company.

When did my bed get this big?

I got up and looked around my room. What the hell! Everything got bigger even outside my room.

"Out! Get out! " one of the maids shouted at me, threateningly holding a mop.

I can't speak! What's wrong with me?

I tried speaking but no words came out.

" Meow."

Shit! Did I just meow at my maid.

I opened my mouth again but another "Meow" came out. With that, she chased me out of my house.

What the hell is wrong with her? I'll make sure to fire her. Well after I know what happened to me.

I walked through the streets of the city for the time being.

Why is everyone taller than me? Is this how Woozi feels?

I walked by the window of a big shop and suddenly time stopped.

I could see people passing behind me, some trying to get to their respective works, kids played. The only thing I couldn't see was myself.

The tall, handsome hot me wasn't reflected on the window. Instead there was a cat looking back at me. Was that cat, me?

I tried raising my hand to see if it mimicked my act. But I should call it my paw now.

I became a cat.

No, I'm probably still sleeping and this one heck of a weird dream.

I tried waking up but my efforts were in vain. I was a cat, a freaking cat. How did that even happened?

I'm sure Hoshi put something in my drink, that sneaky little brat! Or maybe it was the school's food, I knew there was something fishy with that bolognaise. The last possibility is that _____ cursed me. I mean, I think she hates me so much th-