Part VII °* The Plan *°

Wonwoo's POV

Stealing few glances at the beeping alarm clock, Wonwoo groaned inwardly as he stretched out his arm to stop the sound. He rubbed his eyes to get a clearer view of the numbers shown red on black on the dial.

06:01

He threw his legs to the side of his bed, and got up leaving his sheets unmade to get ready for a new school day.

He lazily dragged his feet to the bathroom for a good shower, careful not to wake his sleeping best friend, that was all curled up on a soft purple pillow beside his desk, reminding him once again that nor yesterday, or the day before were a dream.

Wonwoo turned on the shower handle letting the slightly cold water pull him out of his drowsiness. His mind went back to two days before. It was a day full of events, first his childhood best friend sneaked into his house as a stray cat, hinted that he was actually Mingyu and started talking. Really? A talking cat, who am I? Sabrina the teenage witch?

Flashback

It has been few hours since Wonwoo and the guys found about Mingyu becoming a cat, and they had all gathered around Wonwoo's spacious living room.

Woozi and Vernon sat on the leather cream colored couch, while Wonwoo sat on the same colored single seat one with Mingyu on his lap. Hoshi prefered sitting all far away in a pouffe, still not accustomed to the feline presence, even if it was his longtime friend.

They had to find a way to turn Mingyu into his human form again. And no one could think of a better way than asking Google.

Vernon was the one holding the laptop, since they were doing the "researches" in English, and he was the only one fluently speaking it. He was also the fastest typist among them.

"Alright, so what should I write ?" Vernon cracked his fingers, then kept them over the keyboard, ready to type in any proposition thrown at him.

He glanced at his friends' serious, deep-in-thoughts face. Hoshi looked more wary than pensive though, he kept glancing every two seconds at the cat version of Mingyu, which was quite a funny scene to look at.

On the other side, you could tell that Wonwoo was really concentrating hard judging from his face . Mingyu... well no one could really make out what his cat face meant, he could be plotting to kill you (as most cats would: a conspiracy theory by Hoshi) and you would have no idea. But Vernon assumed he was thinking about a way to get back his original form back.

Woozi was the one to break the silence, he shifted in his place as spoke. " Alright guys, I think i got it." He proudly announced, he took a deep breath before turning to Vernon " 'My best friend was normal on Friday since we played video games and ate junk food but then the next day he mysteriously turned into a cat then he got almost hit by a car but fortunately his "rival" saved his life and took him to her home but then he escaped and came to my other best friend's house and then he started speaking because he found out who he really was and now we need to get him back to his original form, so how do we do that?'
Did you get everything Vernon?" Woozi breathlessly finished.

"Woozi, that's not a proposition... That's a freaking essay! Do you have any ideas about how google works?" Wonwoo cried as he rubbed his temples.