Part V °* The Meeting *°

Author's POV

You lazily dragged your feet to you bathroom to do your morning routine. You didn't close the eyes yesterday. And it was quite visible.

You were horrible.

You had bags under your eyes, your hair was sticking in every direction possible, you were sickly pale and your lips looked dry and cut.

In brief, you looked like a zombie from The Walking Dead.

You fixed yourself and looked somewhat presentable, no more dry lips and your hair was neat, you tried covering your eyebags with some makeup, it was still a little bit visible though. It's still better than nothing, right?

You hurriedly had your breakfast before taking your bag and leaving for school. Not forgetting to lock the door behind you.

You arrived at your school several minutes after and it was unexpectedly uncrowded, well you were quite early.

You made your way to your classroom, passing by few students. Some were just sitting with their headphones on, other were doing their homework at the last minute. While the rest were just chatting with their friends.

You sat at your respective table, not minding the stare some girls were giving you.

It has been like that ever since girls from Mingyu's fanclub caught you interacting with him, while you were just passionately arguing about some math formulas.

You put your head on the table thinking about some ways to find Minty and the old lady again. Double task.

A part of you still didn't want to give Minty to his original owner, aka the old lady, but you knew that it was the right thing to do. She must have been as worried as you were, maybe even more.

Soon, more students started coming in as it was nearly 8 o'clock, and the classes were going to begin.

You lifted your head to face the board as you heard the clicking sound of your homeroom teacher's heels, Mrs. Kang. Your classmates all went to their respective seats as Mrs. Kang stood at the center and greeted us.

"Okay class, I'll be starting with the attendance." She announced as she started calling your classmates name.

You put your head on the table again since your name was with the last ones on the list. Your mind drifted again to Minty. Is he okay? I hope he isn't hurt or anything. And ideas on how he could be right now weren't exactly relaxing and worried you even more.

Your train of thoughts was cut by the teacher calling your name. You quickly raised your hand and murmured a 'present' as she nodded and continued with the names of your classmates.

" So only Kim Mingyu is absent?" She half-asked, looking at the attendance sheet.

Mingyu?? Absent! But he never skipped class!

"He is kind of ill ma'm." My attention turned to a male's voice. It was Jeon Wonwoo, one of Mingyu's friends. I could ask him later. Wait what am I thinking?! Why would ask about that guy?!

You shook that thought from your mind. You were already worried enough about Minty, you didn't need to worry about that stupid guy too.