Part XV *° The Plan 2.0 °*

"Is it normal that I can't sense where my human is anymore?" Jeonghan asked his fellow angel friend while shifting uncomfortably in his seat with a book in his hands. He found himself once again with Joshua inside his study surrounded with books, spending lots of time rummaging through them for reverse spells to fix his mistake.

"Yes Jeong, she's not human anymore, that's why." Joshua answered without removing his eyes from the book he was reading. He looked up, suddenly realizing something, "Wait, why did you think I couldn't help my human if not for this reason?"

"I thought you just didn't care..." the angel said with a small voice, knowing his friend was going to get mad at his words.

"It's my whole ass job, Jeonghan!" Joshua exclaimed, "My existence is solely based on the wellbeing of my human, what do you mean 'I just didn't care' ?" he brought his fingers to his temple to rub them from the headache Jeonghan was giving him.

"I don't know..." Jeonghan shrugged and stood up from his seat, if Joshua was okay with working from here to find a solution, he wasn't the same. He couldn't just sit and search around for things to help, he needed to look for you and make sure you were safe too.

"I'm gonna go look for ____ again," he said while making his way to the door, pushing few books that were on the floor aside, "call me if you find anything." and with that he disappeared behind the door.

Jeonghan found himself at your apartment door, he thought it was a good place to start as it held the most of your human energy, you haven't been a cat for a long time, so you still had a bit of human energy left in you and he had to find you before it drained completely. He didn't bother checking for you inside your appartement as he already knew you weren't there after looking for you this morning.

If you and Mingyu were together as cats, the most probable place for you two to go to was at Wonwoo's. Mingyu already went to him when he escaped from you the first time, so he must've gone there again this morning too. With that in mind, Jeonghan started making his way towards Wonwoo's house.

"Ask him!"

"No you ask him."

Two little voices were whispering behind him, he turned around to see two cute little girls, twins, with pigtails arguing about whoever was gonna ask him something. He internally squealed about how adorable they looked and crouched down to their level. "You want to ask me something?"

One of the twins pushed her sister to the front and waited for her to talk, "Mister, are you a fairy?"

"A f-fairy? No I'm not a fairy."

"Why do you have wings then?" The other twin retorted, coming from behind her sister's back.

Wings! Shit I forgot to retract my wings.

"O-oh that..." he stuttered, trying to think of something quick to cover up his mistake, "I'm cosplaying, these are fake wings haha." he awkwardly laughed, hoping the girls would buy it and leave him alone.

"But they glow." the girl looked in awe at it, her eyes almost sparkling.

"Technology right..." he stood up, ready to leave before they asked him something and put him on the spot again, as much as he loved attention, this wasn't what he needed at the moment.

"Can we try them on then?"

Shit, too late.

My Kitty Crush || Mingyu X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें