Part XIX *°Little souvenir°*

"You know we can't stay here forever Jeonghan, she's already suspicious of us..." Joshua tried to knock some sense into a pouty Jeonghan, who was hugging your pillow on your bed. You were at school at the moment, and it was the angel's only time to be at your house for the last time.

"Our job here is done, we shouldn't even have shown ourselves to them in first place." he sighed, trying to push him off your bed, and succeding. Jeonghan fell on the ground with a loud thud, refusing to move an inch of his body.

"Lemme have my moment will you!" he cried, "I'm gonna miss her, I still need to protect her." he looked down, a sad glimmer dancing in his eyes as he hugged your pillow tighter.

Joshua crouched down to his level and petted his hair, "And you did protect her."even though you were the one that caused this whole mess in first place, he ommited the last part as not to sadden him even more, "but you won't be able to do so if the higher ups find out about it, which is why we need to stop appearing before her like this.

I promise we'll go visit them from time to time." this finally seemed to grab Jeonghan's attention as he finally looked at his friend.

"You promise?" he lifted his pinky to Joshua's face.

"I do." he joined his pinky to his, interlocking their fingers to seal their promise.

Jeonghan jumped on his feet and softly put your pillow back to its place, then turned to Joshua with a wide smile, "Let's GOOO!"  he started walking towards the door but abruptly stopped, "I need to do something first." he annouced, a devilish smile adorning his face.

*******************

You streched after writing down the last answer to the equation, you were finally done with midterms, last week had been so hellish that you compeletly forgot that this week was exams week. You were so glad it was over though, as you didn't spend as much time as you wanted with your new boyfriend, Mingyu.

My boyfriend.

You smiled at the thought. If you were told a month ago that you and Mingyu would be dating, you would've probably scoffed and called them crazy for even thinking such absurdities, even though crazier things had happened to you that week ( but we dont care about that we only care about dating Mingyu). Guess life had a weird way of operating.

You gave your answer sheet to the teacher and walked out. You were finaly free from exams,for this semester at least, you kinda wished you had finished your exams earlier, as you wanted to spend more time with Jeonghan and Joshua before they left the town for their new job.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, make sure to eat well and don't stay up too late okay?" Jeonghan said, wrapping his arms around you in a bear hug. You were sad he was leaving too, he was such a reliable friend, but he had work, he couldn't help it afterall.

"I'll miss you too, b-but I can't really breathe." you tried telling him but he only hugged you tighter.

"Let her go Jeong, we need to go now." Joshua effortlessly pulled him away from you, finally giving you a chance to catch your breath. "We'll come visit you from time to time, it's a promise." he waved his hand at you saying the last goodbyes before getting into the taxi.

You were pulled from your thoughts by a cold can placed on your neck, making you jump and turn around to none other than a smirking Mingyu.