Part IV °*The Revelation*°

Mingyu's POV

What did I do to have this idiotic best friend!

I needed to find something else, and soon. I don't want to stay a cat forever. Then it hit me. The teddy bear!

I looked around the room, and went straight to the mini bookcase he had. 2nd row, last from the left. Bingo!

I moved the book, revealing a quite worn out teddy bear. I took it out and showed it to him.

Only I, knew about that plushie. His first love gave it to him on the last day of kindergarten. And he's been keeping it ever since. Cute love story I know, but this is not about him, I'm trying to become human again.

I pulled it with my teeth as carefully as possible, so I wouldn't damage it. I know how much he likes it, and I'd never forgive myself if it tears.

"W-what? How do you know about it... Only Mingyu knows-..." His eyes widened at the realization, and I closed my eyes since it was my only chance.

" I know this is crazy, but are you by any chance... Mingyu? " he outed, like it was the most absurd thing in the world. Well, I wouldn't blame him after all.

I nodded my head, " Finally, you realized." I thought outloud - what?

"You can speak? I'm going crazy, this is so wrong." he paced around the room, holding his head.

I can speak, "I can speak." I jumped from happiness, I didn't know what happened but it had to do with the fact that Wonwoo recognized me.

I had told him the story from when I woke up in my bed till now. And during all of that he was just nodding, his mouth agape at the revelation.

" I can't believe that from all the places you could go to, you found yourself at ______'s." he funnily said. I think he was starting to accept the fact that his best friend became a cat.

"Don't make fun of me, she actually saved my life." I defended myself.

"So you like her now? " he ate a bit of his favorite biscuits and gave me some.

" What? No! We hate each other." what made him say that, didn't he notice that we were enemies!

"But she knows that it's you, doesn't she?"

" I would be dead by now if she did." my mind wandered to when she carelessly changed in front on me, and I started feeling my self blushing.

" Anyways, you must help me go back to my human form." I asked him.

"I don't know how to, but I'll definitely help you out." Wonwoo said with determination. "Let's start first by telling the others, maybe they can help too."

He held me in his arms, and made his way to the living room where my friends were. He cleared his throat to get their attention and they all stopped with what they were doing. He even earned a suspicious glare from Hoshi.

"Hey guys, meet Mingyu."

"What's up!" I said as the room erupted in a series of screams.

×°×°×°×°×°×°×

" And that's how I'm here now." I concluded. I repeated the same story I told Wonwoo, and they had the samd reaction as him.

We ain't friends for nothing.

"I can't believe ______ accepted to have you." Woozi said as he wiped an imaginary tear from laughing too hard.