Part III°*Adventurous Kitty*°

Author's POV

Joshua was running through the hallway, his calm and composed usual self turned to a mad and angry one. That guy, how dare he?

He looked around searching for a particular someone, once he found him, Joshua practically stormed to his table. Earning few flirty looks from the other angels in the lobby.

"Yoon Jeonghan! How dare turn my human into a cat?" Joshua slammed his fist on the table, spilling some tea in the process.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Hong." the said Jeonghan sipped his tea trying to avoid the other's deadly glare.

"Don't play dumb with me Jeonghan, you're the only one that has that ability." Joshua stated.

"It's not my fault! If your so called human was as gentlemanly as you claim to be, I wouldn't have done it." the pretty angel defended himself.

"But, he was my assigned human, why him?"

"Because he hurt my little human after all."

The two angels continued arguing about their respective humans. Jeonghan and Joshua were guardian angels, and so were everyone present in the lobby. Do they exist you ask, well yeah they do, but not like you imagined.

The all white clothing with white wings were only prejudices, well they did have wings but they only appeared when in danger. Except that, they were like humans but with super natural powers.

"Plus it's only temporary,
He'll turn back into a human once he finds someone that will love him for him not for his face or money."

"Jeonghan are you dumb? Who would fall in love with a cat?" Joshua gave him the "I'm-so-done-with-your-shit" look, which he ignored and continued.

"Well my dear Joshua, that's when my little princess, ______ comes in. I made sure that he would live with her." he explained, "Plus it's obvious that they like each other, I'm only making them realize."

"Yeah... But promise me you'll turn him back into a human in less than a week. I read that if the spell stays too long, he'll be a cat forever."

" Don't worry, Joshua. You trust me don't you?" Jeonghan kindly smiled making the other angel's heart flutter.

"Y-yeah... "

×°×°×°×°×°×°×

The sun shone brightly through the half covered window, making the all curled up cat wake up, next to a sleeping _____.

She looks so beautiful like this. At least I know she won't snap at me.
Mingyu stood up on the bed making the sleeping beauty open her eyes.

"Oh, Minty, good morning."______ stroked her cat's head.

She made her way to the bathroom to clean herself while Minty strolled around the apartment.

After _____ finished her morning routine, she poured some milk into Minty's bowl, and proceeded with making her breakfast, eggs with bacon.

She nicely placed them on a plate and rubbed her hands together at the mouthwatering odor. Just as she was about to put a bit in her mouth, her movement stopped.

Minty was eyeing her. More like eyeing the food in her hand.

______ reluctantly put down the spoon. "You... Want some bacon? We can share if you want. " she asked.

The cat nodded his head as if he has been waiting for this question his whole life. I mean who wouldn't be happy to eat bacon. Scratch that, who wouldn't be happy to eat real food after so long.