Part VI °* Guardian Angel *°

Author's POV

As soon as you came home from school, you rushed to your room to slip into something more comfortable for your "Kitty Hunt". It was already 16:30, and you didn't want to waste any more time.

You quickly threw on some shorts, a tank top with an oversized hoodie over, In case it became chilly since you were planning to stay in late.

You brought your small light blue leather backpack, put in a couple of water bottles, chocolate bars and some cat food in case you found Minty. He would be so hungry poor lil baby. You were dead worried about him, what state would he be in. You just hoped that he wouldn't be injured like the first time you found him. Or worse, dead.

You quickly shook these thoughts off your head. C'mon ___ don't think negatively, be a lil bit positive will you!

You gave yourself a little motivational speech while gathering the copies of Minty's sketches you did earlier that day. You were planning to hang them around the neighborhood incase someone saw him. You were quite proud of the results as they looked exactly like your little ball of fur. He's not yours, ____. You sadly reminded yourself.

Before going out you took a toast in your mouth since your stomach rumbled a little bit. "You can never get anything done on an empty stomach", at least thats the case for me. You chucked at your childish behavior before putting your converse and locking the door behind you.

You went down the stairs at the speed of light, missing a step and almost falling in process. You breathed a sigh of relief when you safely arrived down the lobby. You pushed the appartement block's main door, feeling a slight breeze hit your bare legs.

Without wasting any more time you started taping the sketches with your phone number around the neighborhood, hoping that at least one of your neighbors might have seen Minty.

You greeted few of them with a small bow and a big smile, asking them if they saw your beloved cat anywhere. And most of the answers were a negative head shake. However, you received some encouragement and enthousiastic replies.

Mrs.Ahn, the old lady kindly offered you a bottle of juice and promised to call you incase she finds anything. She has been kind to you ever since you moved there, and you have been very thankful for that. She was like a grandmother to you, always worried about your health and spoling you with food.

You also met with the little twins Yura and Yuna, they were cute little angels and very eager to help if it wasn't for their curfew. You chuckled at their pouty faces when you told them about the time. And then promised them you would let them play with Minty when you find it. At least we could all have some quality time with him before giving him back to that old lady.

You bid goodbye to the little girls and resumed your researches. After fruitless looking, you found yourself at a park. You dragged your feet to a wooden bench infront of a fountain, and sat down. You closed your eyes and threw your head back with a sigh. You went through each alley and each garbage can hoping you would find traces of Minty, but all you found were some stray cats.

You stayed in that position for a little while, just thinking and resting.

Gosh! I bet Mingyu would have found Minty if he was in my place. Wait... why the hell am I thinking about that stupid monkey. I should be thinking about ways to find Minty, not him. You mentally scolded yourself, but no matter how much you tried to, your mind would always go back to your rival.