Chapter 2 What Have I Done?!

Marshall's P.O.V.

"OK then. See you tomorrow night." I then flew off. She was pretty cute. NO MARSHALL! She's a human!! Plus you just met her. I then went invisible and followed her home. I had to know where to meet her since she doesn't know where I live. She lives with a cat... Hm nice house. I'll come back tomorrow....

Fionna's P.O.V.

Next night

I had been bored all day and told Cake I needed to think again tonight so I went for a walk this time in a complete black tank-top and some blue jeans. I was walking the same way as last time and I was thinking of Marshall. Was he going to show up?

"Oh you remembered. How nice." I heard that sweet voice and turned around.

"Of course. I don't forget people like you easily." I smiled.

"I shall take that as a complement."

"It was. So now what?"

"Let's go for a fly to my house."

A little while later

We had been laughing and talking for an hour and then there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." He opened the door saw who it was and slammed the door shut.

"Um who was that?"

"Someone I really don't want to talk to."

Then the person at the door opened it and walked straight in. "Oh who is this? A girlfriend?"

"No I'm just his friend." I said standing up.

"Ashley get out." He said threw gritted teeth.

"Why? I want to talk to this friend of yours."

"It's fine Marshall. So, Ashley, you an ex-girlfriend of his? Marhsall she seems like an OK person."

"She's not." He was mad. I could tell.

"OK then. Um I think I should go." I said slowly walking to the door. "Ashley maybe we can get to know each other some other time."

"OK. See yah." She waved.

I shut the door and realized I had left my jacket so I opened the door and Marshall was throwing a rock at Ashley, a big rock. Ashley ducked and the rock hit me instead after that everything went black.

Marshall's P.O.V.

I was mad at Ashley for what she was trying to pull. The nice ex-girlfriend routine. I wouldn't let that happen so I got my big rock out that I keep next to the couch in case she comes and I threw it at her. She ducked and it just so happened Fionna was opening the door and it hit her in the head.

"Fionna!!"

"Marshall look what you've done!! The poor girl!"

It was then that I realized Ashley wasn't pulling anything. I went over and grabbed Fionna and flew her to Gumwad's Kingdom. I then burst threw the castle doors and saw him.

"Gumball no time Fionna was hit with a giant rock in my cave!!"

"Get her to the emergency room now!" He yelled running after me as I flew there quickly.

3 days later

"Marshall she's going to be in a coma for a while." Ashley told me walking out of the room. She sounded as upset as I felt. I liked Fionna, she was funny. Now look what I've done. When Cake heard she nearly killed me. I knew I would regret this for my entire life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like the chap! Another one should be coming soon whether this one gets read or not.

                                           :)                                                 ~Jewly