Chapter 16 Woah! What the Fudge happened?!

• Dedicated to Everyone who reads this story! Thanks!

OK. So obviously @marceline244 is displeased with the idea of Gumball and Simone. Well too bad. Simone is obviously nothing like Ice Queen so I personally think it's sweet. My apologies. TO THE CHAPTER!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gumball's P.O.V

Ice Queen drank the potion. I could not help but be excited and worried as to what would happen. She had mumbled the words into the potion so her words were not eligible to myself, Ashley, or Fionna. I am almost positive Marshall knew what she had said considering the shocked expression he wore upon his face. (A/N: Does this sound like Gumball enough?) Then she transformed into a beautiful girl. At least 21 years of age. I'm 22. Hm. Perhaps. Her eyes were shut and she began to fall to the floor. I could not let anything happen to anyone on my watch.

"Oh dear." I caught her before she could fall. She was asleep. Did I mention she's beautiful?

"Gumball please lay her on the couch. Hopefully she wakes up." Surprisingly these words came from Cake. Well I shall do what the lady says. I lay her carefully down on the bed. She was so beautiful.

Marshall's P.O.V.

Simone took the potion. I was worried as to what she was going to use it for. She could kill someone. She could turn someone into something. She could- but my thought was interrupted as she mumbled some words into the red drink. I AM a vampire so what she said put an expression of sheer shock on my face. She knew that the story about me and a woman named Simone was about the old her. She wanted it back. Her old life. So she whispered, "Back to normal." I knew she was going to be happy but, how will that affect everyone else? She drank the potion and fainted as she turned into the lovely Simone I once knew and the tiara that had corrupted her fell to the floor.

Fionna's P.O.V.

Gumball put Ice Queen on the couch as Cake had told him.

Then Marshall mumbled, "Oh Simone." I think that's her name... Hm.

"Marshall? This is Simone? Like in that story you told me on that night?"

"Yeah Fi. She is Simone. Before the tiara corrupted her." He was about to cry. She, Simone, had been important to him. He was about to cry, his eyes were glistening. I didn't want to see him like this. It was sad.

"Oh Marshall." I walked to him and raised my hand and touched his cheek gently. I wiped some of the tears that had slipped from his eyes away with my thumb very lightly. I said with a loving and gentle tone,  "Everything will be fine. She will be fine. She'll find someone to love her and take care of her like she deserves. She's a human and she's special. Marshall you have a friend back. That's good. Don't you want her to be happy and not crazy looking for her lost prince?"

"You're right Fionna. She deserves to be happy. Thank you." He drew me in for a gentle hug. He lye his head on my shoulder. I'm short OK? I rubbed his back to calm him.  "It's fine." I whispered trying to keep him calm and not in tears. I pulled away nicely and we both turned to look at the woman that lay comfortably on my couch. She was beautiful. I can see why Gumball was gawking at her. It was so obvious that it was love at first sight with him and her. Although she hadn't looked at him just yet, nor had she been conscious at all. Hopefully she wakes up.

Gumball's P.O.V.(I know lots of pov's. Just hush and read.)

Her eyes fluttered open. Like a sleeping beauty. She looked around. Scared it seemed was she. It was Marshall who spoke first though.

"Hi Simone. It's me Marshall. Do you remember me?"

Simone sat up on her elbows and spoke with an enchanting accent. (A/N It's a british accent.) "Marshall where am I? What happened? You look much older. Who are these people? If they are even humans."

"Simone things have changed. I'm a vampire King now. This is a magical cat her name is Cake. She can stretch into anything. This is Fionna. She's a human. She is the only human besides you. And last but not least this is Prince Gumball. He is a human figure made of bubblegum. It's been 996 years since we met and you went crazy because of that tiara.."

"Oh. Well hello Cake, Fionna and Prince Gumball." She nodded at each of us. She was very polite.

"So Simone. Um. We need to find you a place to stay. Um. Any ideas Gumball? Fionna? Cake?"

"Well since she is new I suggest that she stay with Gumball so she can have guaranteed safety in the kingdom." This was surprising coming from Fionna. She would usually have had Simone stay with her.

"If you say so. It is your dream we are in. Your orders. But first. Wake up."

"What? But I am awake."

~~~~~~

Fionna's P.O.V.

"Fionna! Come on Fionna WAKE UP!" The voice that called was awfully familiar and masculine. Marshall!

"Ugggh."

"Fionna sweetie are you OK?" I heard another very familiar voice whisper.

"Cake? What happened?" I looked around curious as to when I fell asleep. I was in the hospital in the Candy Kingdom! Gumball, Marshall, Ashley and Cake. All here. What happened?

"Well while you were in the coma you couldn't handle not being with people so you created your own reality without knowing it. I'm sorry."

"It's OK..." So Marshall hadn't fallen in love with me and Cake wasn't- WAIT! Maybe she is! I could ask... Yeah! "Cake?"

"Yeah sugar?"

"Are you pregnant?"

"UH! Uh how-how did you know?" She seems really scared. Maybe she hasn't told anyone yet... Wait if she's really pregnant than maybe Marshall is in love with me! Yeah right stupid! Who are you?! I'm your conscience. He would never love you! Why are you so mean!? I thought you were supposed to be helping me! I'm trying to keep you from disappointment! He doesn't love you! Trust me!  NO! I won't trust you! I'm going with my heart. Shit that's cheesy... See now if you were listening to me you wouldn't have said or thought that! Oh shut it!!!!!!!! Fine! The voice went away.

"I just thought-"

"Oh it doesn't matter you're OK!!" She hugged me really tight  but I could still breath and I hugged her back.

"I love you Cake."

"I love you too Fionna."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry for the late update... I have a feeling that my writing is getting boring....

Please tell me if I'm wrong!!!!!!!

Well if you liked it...

Comment and vote

Stay tuned!!

Byyeee!!!                                 ^_^                                  ~Jewlz~