Chapter 7 Cause She Felt Like It! DUH!

Fionna's P.O.V.

I stopped worrying and now I'm bored. What to do... Why can't I just wake up. This had seemed like a good idea a week or so ago..... Hm.  The "ground" started to collapse. I replaced it immediately.

"What's going on? I just want to wake up!!" The "world" fell into a void, and then I woke up.

"FIONNA!" Everyone in the room, Marshall, Ashley and Gumball yelled.

"Inside voices guys. I just woke up. How long was I out, a week?"

"Yeah. How did you know?" Marshall was looking at me like I just told him I saw Gumball doing nude cartwheels outside of my house for a month.

"Well I conjured up a calender and counted the days with a sparkly red sharpie." I said smiling.

"OK then... I shall go get the nurse." Gumball said awkwardly.

"I'm so glad you're awake!" Marshall said walking towards me. "Oh and Ashley told me everything. About the plan.."

"Oh. Yeah. I was having second thoughts after having talked to you...." I looked down sadly. I was about to cry.

"So was I..." Ashley said from the doorway. She walked over to me. I should've told you that I didn't want to go through with it."

"Hey it's fine. Where's Cake?" I asked looking around. Surprised she wasn't here.

"Oh that's right! I'll go get her!" Marshall flew out the door as fast as he could.

"Hey Fionna. Marshall and I were saying stuff in front of Gumball and he wants to know why you wouldn't have wanted to be woken up. Meaning if you want to you should tell him about the plan."

"I think I shouldn't. I don't want him to think differently from what he knows how I usually am and start thinking of me as a creepy goth or something that likes to inflict damage on herself."

"Fionna I would never think that about you. Here's the nurse."

"Gumball, were you eavesdropping?" I asked looking at the blushing prince.

"Fionna of course not. The walls aren't too thick so I could hear what you were saying as I was walking. Where's Marshall?"

"He went to get Cake. Ow."

"I'm sorry. You should probably be careful. I'm going to let you go today but no adventuring or dangerous stuff for a week." The doctor told me wagging a finger at me.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure that she stays out of trouble." Ashley said before I could abject.

"OK now can I get out of bed?" I asked eager to talk to Ashley without Gumball popping up.

"Yes, but be careful." The doctor said raising his head from his clipboard.

"Good. Ashley, I need to talk to you. It's very important." said getting out of bed and grabbing her arm pulling her out of the room. "Thanks Gumball!" I yelled knowing he had found out some way to wake me up.

I pulled Ashley out of the kingdom and we started walking home when Marshall came flying toward us at mock speed. He was frantic and he didn't have Cake. I prepared for the worst and hoped for the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK so I hope you enjoyed the chapters. I'll see you all in the next update!!!

                                             :)                                      ~Jewlz~