Chapter 5 Friends. I Guess...

Marshall's P.O.V.

A week after the incident

I heard a knock on my door. I went over and answered it. After seeing who it was I slammed it shut.

"Oh come on! It wasn't MY fault!!! I wasn't the one who threw the rock you know!" The voice on the other side of the door yelled at me.

I opened the door, "I know Ashley. You were just there, and it's kind of upsetting. It's like your a bad luck charm."

"Hey just because I was there doesn't mean.... OK you know what. I have to tell you what happened."

Ashley's P.O.V.

"What do you mean? I was there." He said squinting at me.

"I mean how it happened. Sit down."

I told him the whole story about her calling me up to me in the bushes listening. "You know the rest." I sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't-"

"Shut up Ashley. I can't believe you would go through with something like that!" He yelled.

"Hey I didn't want to!! She just wanted to-"

"TO WHAT?! BE ALONE?! START A NEW LIFE?! WHAT ASHLEY?!" He was yelling crazily.  "If she wanted to be alone she could have just told Cake she was leaving for a while. If she wanted a new life she could have ran away. So what did she want Ashley? What?" He was saying this not yelling but calm and contained which meant he was over the top mad.

"I don't know. Just wait till she wakes up. I-I, I don't know what to tell you."

He ran to me and hugged me. He was also crying. I guess he needed somebody to hug but I didn't expect it to be me. I guess he was glad I was being nice about the whole situation.

"So that's why you had that sad tint in your eyes that night. You knew what you were doing was awful, but you couldn't break your promise/deal. Thanks for coming clean. Do you want to come with me to see Fi?"

"Sure Marshall." I could tell he loved this girl already, and I could tell her and I would be great friends. I hope she wakes up soon.

Marshall's P.O.V. again

We got to the Candy Kingdom and Gumball was running towards us.

"Hey Gumball. What's up?" I decided not to be mean and use the nickname I gave him.

"You didn't call me anything mean. That's weird.. Not why I was running. I found out a way to wake up our dear comatose Fionna!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had forgotten to show you what Ashley looked like so I linked the pic in the comments. It wouldn't work on the video so yeah. She's a good person in this book. Deal with it.