Chapter 3 Self Induced Comatose

OK so I decided to keep off of wattpad for a week but I'm back now. Here is a chapter that will make you say, 'Why?????' Enjoy. : ) Oh and please play the song throughout the chap in the backround kinda low. It doesn't have anything to do with the chap I just thought it was a good song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      

Fionna's P.O.V.

~Flashyback to night of incident.~

I wanted something different for a life so I decided to find out if Marshall had any crazy ex-girlfriends. It just so happened that he does. So I called her up.

"Who is this?" Ashley, Marshall's ex, said picking up the phone.

"Hi you don't know me so let me introduce myself. I'm Fionna the human."

"What do you want?" she sounded annoyed.

"Well I've met your ex Marshall, and I need your help."

"Why my help?"

"Well I don't know any other guys with an ex girlfriend."

"Whatever. Where can I meet you, it's easier to talk in person."

"Meet me outside the giant tree-house you and Marshall used to live in tonight and I'll explain everything."

Night of the incident.

Ashley's P.O.V.

I met this Fionna a little away from where Marshy and I lived once.

"Oh good you're here." She said smiling.

"Well you said to meet here. What now?"

"OK so when Marshall comes you need to follow him to his house. Wait outside for an hour and then knock at his door. Come in and pretend like your jealous and think I'm a new girlfriend of his. Then when I leave fight a little and then I'll come back in because of some stupid excuse and I'll have had planted this rock and he'll throw it at you, you duck and it hits me and puts me in a coma."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. I needed a guy that had an ex he hated so this would happen and well it just so happened the guy found me."

"OK let's get this over with." I liked how this girl thought. She was entertaining too.

I waited an hour in the bushes in the front of his house. I could hear them explaining things about themselves and I found out a lot about this Fionna. She sounded pretty cool and I started to feel bad about doing the job, but I did it anyway.

~End Flashyback~

Fionna's P.O.V. again

I was in a dream. I tried to wake up but I couldn't. I then remembered that I was hit with a rock and probably in a coma.

"Well if nobody can hear me then I might as well do whatever I want."

I started to mess around and conjure things up.  I conjured up Marshall and we walked and talked for a while. I felt kind of upset. I missed my sister Cake, Marshall, and even Gumball. Even if he broke my heart, I still kinda miss him. I think I've been in here for a while cause I have this clock and calender that I conjured up and it looks like it's been about 3 days. How much longer?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK so I ended the chap there. Don't ask why I just thought it would be a good spot.  Sorry it might be short.