Chapter 4 The Plan

OK so there are a couple more chaps coming after this one. Sorry in advanced that they are kinda short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fionna's P.O.V. (still)

"Oh my glob I'm so bored! What was I thinking?! Why was this a good idea?" I had began to mark off the days and knew this was going to take a while. "I thought you weren't supposed to be able to think while you're in a coma. I thought you didn't feel anything but that's a lie cause I feel B-O-R-E-D, BORED! UGH! OK so what now. I've explained to myself that I was bored, I've said that I missed everyone, hm what now? Marking the days is all that's left... Why don't I mark the days with a red sparkly sharpie instead of a black sharpie. Yeah that will be fun! Oh my gosh. Listen to me. I sound more bored then I could ever imagine. Well I never did get around to thinking about that one thing, the reason why I was walking.

     Why did I ever like Gumball? Why did I ask him out ever? I mean he's just a pink guy that is really nerdy and I don't know what I saw in him. I couldn't even think about him without wanting him but now I've let go. I need a new life. I need to get out of this coma and get out of this place. I need a new start. I need to find a new place, new friends, new outfit and just new mind. I need to get out of here, maybe just for a little while or permanently. Yep. I can just get out of here, dye my hair, dress in all black, maybe form a band or find one I can join. I don't know but I'm tired of all of this heroine stuff. I need to get away for a while. It's not going to be easy to forget about everyone, but I'll have to. OK I need to make a list.

      I conjured up a piece of paper and a black marker. I wrote  To Do List at the top.

                                                        To Do List

1. Find a new place to stay.

2. Change appearance.

3. Cut hair and dye it.

4. With new look find a band.

I set the paper down on a random black table I had conjured up.

"OK now to get out of this coma. I hope Gumball figures something out. UGH! Gumball again! You always need him Fionna! Find you're own way out! Prove that you don't need him anymore!"