Chapter 13 Stuff Happens

Mrs. Abadeer's P.O.V.

It was all going to be perfect. I teleported to Flame Prince's room. I saw Fionna bust in and start talking to him. He eventually got mad and then looked in my direction. I was in the corner of his room. He saw me and looked as shocked as ever. He was so scared. Fionna started trying to comfort him. Then she was about to look at me and I went invisible and kept watching them. She comforted him and then they talked about the cat and she cried. Marshall busted in and he comforted her. They all left and I started following Marshall. Reading his thoughts. He was interested in Fionna even more. I kept following them. When they got to her tree-house Marshall went to talk to Flame so I snuck in and talked to Fionna.

"Hey Fionna."

"Oh my glob."

"Sorry. I'm so sorry about Cake. I hope she comes to quick."

"It'll be a year till she comes to." She looked down.

"Don't worry. I'm sure Marshall will be there every step of the way to help you and comfort you. Good luck sweetie." I heard his footsteps and went invisible.

I stayed till she fell asleep in his arms. I'm glad I talked with Flame Prince and I'm glad about everything that happened in the nightosphere earlier. I went back to the nightosphere and thought about all of the stuff that had happened. I was going to help them. I had a feeling that they could get through anything. I was going to make sure that they always made it through everything that comes to break them up. Everything.

Marshall's P.O.V.

She fell asleep and I just lied down and closed my eyes. Eventually sleep took me.

When I woke up I noticed that it was morning and Fi was still asleep. I let go of her and got out of her bed carefully. I went to go to the kitchen and this little game thing attacked me.

"Ah!" I yelled. "Stop it! It tickles! Stop! I HAHAH don't want to wake HAHAH Fionna!"

"Too late." I heard something groan. I turned around and saw a sleepy Fionna.

"I'm sorry Fionna." The game thing said.

"It's OK BMA. This is Marshall he's my...." She paused. What was she going to say? "Um. He's my, love interest..." She said slowly.

BMA looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"OK. I'm going to make breakfast now.." BMA said walking away.

"Marshall can I talk to you in my room?" I nodded and then followed her as she left the kitchen.  "Hurt her and your dead." BMA said. I nodded.

We were in her bedroom now.

"I'm sorry about that. I didn't know what to say." She said looking at me worried.

"It's OK." I said nodding. I was nodding a lot for some reason.

"Um. So, uh."

"Um. I don't know. Um Fionna? Will you be my... girlfriend?"

"Of course." She came over and hugged me. She pulled away and took my hand. Come on. Let's go get breakfast. We have strawberries and apples."

"OK." I let her guide me. I was so happy she said yes. I was in love with Fionna. "Oh and Fi. I love you."

She stopped and turned to face me. "I love you too Marshall." She smiled at me and we continued towards the kitchen. She was mine now. I won't let anybody take her away from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They're finally together!! I'm happy and I have plans. Heehee.

Marshall~ What kind of plans?

Me~None of your business! Wait and find out.

Marshall~But I'm impatient!

Me~Too bad!! You'll just have to learn to be patient!!

Hope you like all three of the chapters!!

OK till next time guys. Love you all!

                               ^_^                                           ~Jewlz~