Chapter 17 Adorableness

• Dedicated to My friend Kk who needs to be cheered up!

Marshall's P.O.V.

"Fionna are you sure your OK?" I'm not sure what happened in that reality of her's but she looks like she doesn't want to be here even though she tries to look happy for Cake, Ashley and Gumball. It won't work. I'll ask her when I can talk to her alone.

She pulled away from Cake, sat up, and put on the best happy look she could. "Of course. It's good to see real people now instead of my imagination."

"Great! I'll go get the doctor so that she can check if you can go or not." Gumball announced and then he left. One gone 2 to go. I gave Ashley a look and she nodded.

"I think I'll go with him." She backed out of the room.

"Hey Marshall are you and Ashley friends?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Oh I was just wondering. How did you guys become friends?"

"Oh. Well what happened was we just talked and well that's when we came to see you and Gumball had a potion to wake you up and that's when you went into that weird fake reality. We called Cake and she was her within seconds. Then you woke up."

"But in the world I was in it lasted for days." She looked confused.

"Well that happens. You lose track of time and everything really happens quickly but it seems slow for you."

"Um. Whatever." She shook her head. Guess it was too much.

"Cake can you go see what's taking Gumball and Ashley so long?" Fionna must know that I told Ashley to go with Gumball for a reason. Shoot.

"Anything for you sugar." With that Cake left.

"Marshall is there something you wanted to talk about?"

"Yeah. You look upset. What happened in that world?"

"Nothing. Just nothing." She shook her head as if that was going to make her tears go away.

"Fionna don't cry." She looks so nice and sweet. There's nothing to cry about. I walked over to her and gently cupped her cheek with my hand and brushed away her tears softly with my thumb. I whispered, "Fionna everything will be fine. I promise."

"OK. I-I just...... We were so happy in that world, and I'm just worried it won't work out like that for real..." She burst out crying. She had been holding it back. Not good.

"What are you talking about?" Maybe I should just shut up.

"Us. You and me."

"Oh Fionna." I stood up scooped her into my arms and laid down on the bed. She was just laying on top of me crying her eyes out. "Shhhh. It'll be fine." I whispered. "I promise."

Meanwhile.........................

"Hey guys. Stop I don't think we should go in just yet." Ashley stopped the group. She wasn't an idiot. They had told everyone to go for a reason.

"Why what's wrong?" Cake started to worry.

"Yeah why shouldn't we? I'm sure Fionna will want to be released." Gumball got in the conversation as well.

"Well. Maybe they needed to talk. Just wait." Ashley decided she didn't want to have to explain it. She was also sure that Marshall didn't want either Cake or Gumball knowing anything. Although Ashley knew but that was fine. Marshall trusted her. Or at least she thought so.

Back to the adorable 2 (not dating! Hahaha I messed with you!!!!)

"Marshall. Thank you." Fionna whispered to me before she drifted off to a land of wonders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not fret my lovely readers. Another VERY LONG chapter is coming your way before midnight. It is 8:32 p.m. right now and I will write as quickly as possible a chapter that will make you laugh, cry, and want to punch me in the face!!!!!

Well comment and vote!!!

Stay tuned!!

Byyeee!!!!                                    ^_^                                     ~Jewlz!!~