Chapter 6 Wait, WHAT?!

Gumball's P.O.V.

I've been in my lab ever since Marshall busted in carrying her and I found out she was in a coma. It's been a week since Marshall brought her here. Oh! I have done it! Miraculous! I busted out of the lab and started running out of the kingdom towards the entrance. I was going to see Marshall but he came to me. He was also with a girl. I subsided that.

"Hey Gumball. What's up?" He sounded kind of happy/upset, and he didn't call me anything mean.

"You didn't call me anything mean. That's weird.. Not why I was running. I found out a way to wake up our dear comatose Fionna!!!!"

"What?!" Marshall looked at the girl with an apologetic face. She seemed to know what it meant.

"No, Marshall Lee Abadeer don't even." The girl knew something. "Not going to happen. Not on my watch. Anyway think of Fionna. How would she feel? Are you sure she wants to be woken up? After all the trouble?"

"I know but, what if something happens and we need her? How do you think she feels, inside of a coma? She can conjure up anything and she's still awake in her head. She will get bored, and miss her friend Cake and everybody else. She'll want to wake up. " Marshall sure knows how to convince people.

"Just tell her I tried to prevent all of this." The girl said shaking her head.

"Um. Care to fill me in?" I asked clueless. "And I don't believe I have properly introduced myself. I am Prince Gumball of the Candy Kingdom." I directed toward the girl.

"Gumball, this is my ex-girlfriend Ashley. Woe and behold."

"Well it's nice to meet you, but can we go wake up Fionna?" Ashley asked knowing that she wouldn't be able to stop them after she said it.

Marshall's P.O.V.

We all walked into Fi's room, Ashley worried that Fionna might not want to have been woken up, Gumball muttering that he hopes the potion in his hand will work, and me hoping that Fi wanted to be woken up and that Gumball's potion does work and DOESN'T have ANY side affects.

"Here goes." Gumball said waving a potion underneath Fionna's nose.

"Did it work?"  Ashley asked peering out from behind me.

"Um. There may be side affects, I mean no potion is perfect..." Said Gumball worriedly.

"GUMBALL!!! IF YOU DID ANYTHING TO HER I'LL KILL YOU!!! I SWEAR BY THE ANGEL I WILL!!!" I was so mad at him. I had hoped, and it got me nowhere.

"Marshall calm down. The potion worked and there's only one side affect. She can only wake up now if she wants too."

"Oh. So she won't be mad..." I said feeling stupid.

"Why would she be mad about us waking her up from a coma?"

"Oh yeah. um. Ashley?"

"Hey don't bring me in this."

"OK then lets wait till Fi wakes up and she can explain it.... If she wants to."