Chapter 18 You will kill me for writing this...

• Dedicado a To everyone who won't kill me!!!!

Fionna's P.O.V.

"Fionna. Fionna you know. I would never love you. You're so ugly you know! I only love people who aren't so childish. Fionna. You are so lame!!!" M-M-Marshall. Did he just s-say what I think he said? I started to cry. "See Ashley." He pulled her close and kissed her on the lips. "This is why I don't like her." NO! I will not be childish. I immediately stopped crying, stood up and yelled in his face.

"Marshall you are an inconsiderate bastard!!! I hate you!!! I know why I loved you and that's because you toyed with my emotions. Now you've gone too far!! Stay out of my life!!" I tried to punch him in the face but my fist went through him.

"Fionna!! Wake up!" I was yelled at. I sat up and realized it was all a dream.

"Oh thank glob." I whispered.

What happened while she was asleep. :)

Marshall's P.O.V.

I got up and placed Fionna back on the hospital bed. She needed to sleep and I needed to find Ashley. I walked out of the room and down the hall.

"Gum-wad? Cake? Ashley? SHIT!" I yelled as I was pulled into a room.

"Dude what took so long?" It was Ashley.

"Fionna needed help. So you guys can go in there now but she's asleep."

"OK. Come on guys." We all walked out of the room. All meaning Cake, Ashley, Gum-wad and the doctor.

When we walked into Fi's room she was rolling around so much. I think she's having a bad dream. Need to wake her up, but Ashley beat me to it.

Ashley ran over, held her down and yelled at her.

Done. Back to the present.

"Fi you OK?" Ashley whispered to me.

"Yeah thanks Ashley. I need to get out of here." I turned and got out of the stupid hospital bed that has been my resting place for about a freaking week.

"Whoa. Fionna, dear I don't think you should be moving around." Cake came over to me carefully. Ugh. I'm fine, I wanted to say but I just shook my head and walked out. I didn't know where I was going but it wasn't anywhere they would find me.

About 30 minutes later

"This looks like a nice lonely place." I sat down on a nice little hill overlooking a lake. It was a beautiful lake. It was shining and only then did I realize that the sun was about to set.

"Need some company?" It was a very familiar voice. One that had once hurt me but now was comforting. I hadn't seen the source of this comforting voice in a very long time.

"Yeah. Only if you're alone."

"Need sometime to think? Hey look I'm sorry about what happened-"

I cut him off with, "Hey. Don't worry. I forgive you. I also want to say that I would love it if we got back together." I turned and smiled at the very handsome man I once had come to love and now love again.

"I would love that too. I love you Fionna and I never stopped loving you." He sat down next to me burning the grass beneath him. He was always hot.

"I never stopped loving you either Flame Prince." I scooted over towards him and hugged him from the side and he hugged me back. It was times like these that I was happy I had gotten forever flame shield. We just sat there staring as the sun set right in front of our eyes. It was beautiful and I was glad I was spending this moment with him. He was the one who could help me, protect me, keep me safe, and love me no matter what. I love Flame Prince and nobody, not even Cake, Marshall, Ashley or Gumball could change that. Not even a love potion could change how I feel about him. I was going to love him till I died.

"I will love you even after I die." He whispered in my ear.

"I will love you even after I die. Nobody could change that." I whispered back. This was perfect. I had no idea what had happened in the past week or so but it all had led up to this, and I couldn't be happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK so maybe it's not really long...... BUT DON'T MURDER ME FOR WHAT I JUST WROTE!! I'm so sorry let me make it up to you!!!

Please comment and vote.....

Please stay tuned.....

Byyeee.........  Please don't kill me........           :(         ~Jewlz~