Tryout

"Ten guitarist, and ten bassist and they all sucked."

Me and Jill sat in our basement, she was sitting on the love seat I was sitting behind my drum set twirling my drum sticks, she sighed "Ash we need some badass girls" she said, getting up and standing in front of my drum set "That can play and don't dress like Hippies."

"I got some great musicians coming, Jilly, don't worry they rule. I think you will like them" I assured her with a smile as the door opened and Bianca and Jamie entered. Bee's hair is now blonde and she looked different since the last time by I'd seen her-

Oh my God, she's the one on our Rugby team-

."I thought you said you found us a couple musicians, not a couple locks from Boston" Jil scoffed and glared at me, I frowned and bjt my lip looking at Jamie who watched Bee scowl "Were from Brooklyn you uncultured swine" she snapped, and I winced quietly from behind the drum set.

"They can Play" I said, and Jil looked at me raising a eyebrow "You sure?" She asked, I pointed at them "Ask them."

Jil turned around "Who do you like? Guitarists I mean" she asked Bianca, Bee smiled "Page, Hendrix, Simmons, Mars, Clark, Collen, Van Halen, DeVille" she smirked saying the last one and I heard Jamie giggle a little, I started paying attention to my drum sticks "Who's the last one?" Jill asked.

"Her brother, C.C. DeVille from Poison" Jamie said, and my head shot up.

I thought Bruce was her brother? Did he change his name? Is he in L.A? He probably has a girlfriend...or twenty. Why haven't I seen him? Does he look the same? Would he remember me like Jam and Bee have?

  These ran through my mind and I shook my head coming back to reality "Want me to Cal him, sweetheart?" Bee asked Jil, and she was silent for a few moments "Can you play?" Jil asked and Bee smirked "You tell me" she said, and plugs into a amp and starts playing Hendrix Purple Haze.

I smirk at Jilly and nudge her arm with my own "See? Told ya so" I said as Bee starts tear in go up the guitar I can swear I see smoke coming from it in a few seconds. After Bee finishes then Jam finishes Smokin' in the Boys Room me and Jil stand around my drum set.

  "They are going to be a group deal I bet you" I tell Jim, she sighs and rolls her eyes "Do we have to let Binca in?"

"Its Bianca and yes, they are both great and Jilly you gotta think they are the only two that came in today not dressed like a hippie and hat can play!" I said, she thought for a minute before turning around.

"Let me guess. Your a group deal, both of you or neither of you" she said, Bee and Jam nodded "Yeah" they said, I looked at Jil with a look of I told you so before she sighed and I smirked "Well this works well then, your in. Both of you" I said, and tried to hide my excitment but, I think Jamie heard because she smiled at me.

"Tell me Johannesson, think we can get along?" Jil asked Bee, "I guess we'e gonna find out" Bee admitted, and Jil smiled.

 "So what do we call ourselves?" Jamie asked, I smiled "Lucifer's Elite."

Bee smiles and Jamie hits her arm "Your mom is going to love that, Bee" she said, Bee smiled "I love it" she admitted. "Can you two write songs?" I asked, and they laughed "Not even close" Jmie said "We can put music to anything, just dont ask us to write it."

"Do you know Ian Hunter's Once Bitten Twice Shy?" Jil asked and they nodded "We've been screwing around with that. Wanna see what we've got?"

We play the song a couple of times, and I can't help but smile, then frown, I'm the youngest in the frickin' band? Oh this should be fun, but I really do love my drums, my Pearls, I just need the band logo on the front of my set.

Hmm, I got a few ideas for a band logo but, should I run it by them?