C.C... The Funny Guy.

Me and Bee finally got their mom's house, Rikki wasn't anywhere C.C. was playing with Robyn, Ana and their mom was cooking dinner, C.C. looks at Bee "Jamie wants you to call her" he said, and Bee nodded as she went to the phone.

C.C. smiled at me as Bee talked with Jamie, I went and sat on the couch as C.C. stood up and went to the bar that separated the kitchen to the living room "Mom.. mom.. hey!" He tried but his mom was too busy talking with the Ana, the twin grumbled something as Bee said "Uhh, hold on" and looked at her twin "Where is Rikki? Is he in my Room?"

"Uh no" C.C. told her "He went on a walk or something. If he doesn't come back in awhile I'll have to go look for him" he told her, and she said "Okay" as she walked upstairs to her room.

C.C. looked back into the kitchen "Mom!" He shouted, their mom looked at him with her hands non her hips "What is it, Bruce? I'm trying to cook!" She said, and I bit my lip trying jot to laugh as he groaned.

"Mom. You will meet Bee's guy but, not my girl? I'm kinda hurt" he said, I rolled my eyes as he looked at me I smirked "Yeah the girl he knocked up" I said, and his eyes on idened with hand motions as his mom looked at him "What did she say Bruce?"

He smiled "Uh, nothing mom."

He then cleared his throat "We should make a anti Rockett group" he said, clearly changing the subject from him "Id join!" He said, and sat beside me one of his hands on my stomach the other behind my neck as he smiled at me.

"Bruce, quit changing subjects what did your girlfriend say?" His mom asked I smiled as he made a face "I'm not saying anything."

"Bruce."

"Ma! God, you'll kill me!" He said, he actually sounded kinda worried so while he tried to get out of this shit I went over to a phone that was hooked onto the wall and decided to see what Bee and Jamie we're talking about.

"-It would kill me Jam" Bee said and I heard Jamie sigh.

"Jamie! Is she talking like she's already lost him again!" My country voice came out and how I would talk if I was in Alabama, C.C. looked over and raised his eyebrows at how I said already. Al-red-day.

"Yes! I think she needs to stop!" Jamie said and Bee laughed, I smiled "C.C. said we need to start a anti Rockett group" I said with a laugh as C.C. came over and smacked my shoulder only to get scolded about hitting his girlfriend.

"What? Pregnant Broads Against Rikki Rockett?" Jamie asked and laughed "I think we could get Jilly to join."

"Yes!" I said "Pregnant Broads Against Rikki Rockett! I likes it and i know Jill will join. Hell, C.C. would join!"

Bee laughs and Jamie sighs "Ive gotta make James dinner."

"Your the pregnant one, Jam" I said.

"Yeah but, I don't trust James around the stove" Bee said and Jamie laughs "That is a fair point Bianca. But, I do have to go, good luck."

"Ill need it" Bee said and the girls hung up, I did too and tur ed around to see C.C. getting hit with a rolling pin "Ow! Shit Ma!"

"You got a girl that is a year younger than you knocked up, Bruce Johannesson!" She yelled and poor C.C. was getting whacked by a rolling pin that was wood, I know those things hurt.

I sat beside Robyn and watched C.C. get hurt. She was laughing and Ana was wide eyed from he kitchen, I smiled "Its funny when someone hurts him isn't it?" I asked Robyn, she nodded as she laughed.