And... Shit.

I moved back to L.A, I figured that since my moms gone and my only cousin that lives there is Pete and his parents, there is no reason for me to stay there, I moved in with Jill again and stay in and out of the real world, C.C. and I talk but, not all that much in front of people, when I go to his house or out on a date we make sure no one is there.

Before I could even think, me and Bee we're in Greece and it was time for the Rugby game, I leaned against a wall after Bee braided my hair and was lost in my little world as Bee leaned beside me she crossed her arms "Whats up with you lately? Your lost so much the last time you talked to Rikki it took you five hours to say anything. Same way with Jam, Jill, me, Bobby and even Bret. Who you told to go jump off a cliff."

I shrugged and blinked "Im... just... thinking a lot" I mumbled as coach said it's time I blinked and shook my head as we walked out to play...

I don't even know how it happened but sometime during the game Bee ended up in a fight and I saw a chick trying to get Bee off of the other girl, so I took the chick and got her off Bee as she punched me, I punched back.

Officials pulled me and Bee out of the game -honestly I don't know how many it took- when I look at Bee who is bloody I laugh and she laughs at me as we get sent to the Sin Bin, we laugh.

"Wanna do that again?" I whispered, and she shrugged as we giggled some more.

Five minutes left in the game and I couldn't tell what was going on but, I saw a chick hooks Bee by the knees and Bee goes down on the try zone, and the fullback landed on Bianca's right knee, then something happens that Bee don't do a lot.

Bee screamed.

I ran faster than I did playing football over to Bee she was staring blankly at her leg, It wasnt breaking skin but you could see where it happened, Bee mumbled something before they took her off the field and I ran after her.

No way in hell are they taking her somewhere without me.