Alabama...Los Angeles..

"Ron. I know what I want to do" I say into the airport phone, I'm finally back in Cali but only to get my things from C.C's hopefully he won't be there "Ronnie... Ron... Ronald Jesse James Coleman... yes you better listen to me!" I shouted and everyone in the airport looked at me, I ignored them "Bee, Jamie and Jilly are coming to pick me up because Jill is looking at stuff for her baby... when I get back to Bama I am murdering you" I threaten as I see Bee come my way I sighed "Ron.. Ronnie... Bye Ronald I love ye!" I shout and hang up as she laughs.

"Cousin?"

"He's been a pain in my ass since we we're both young. Then its Christy and Carl. Hey Bee" I said and we hugged as we walked out to her car she opened the trunk and I put my things in the back "So.. you are broke up with my brother?" She mumbled, I didn't say anything as I got in the backseat beside Jil who hugged me and I hugged Jam from the back seat as Bee drove.

We are eventually walking around in a bay store and Jil is looking and picking out everything "So, I got my new Jersey they got me as a permanent eight man" Bee tells me, I smiled "So your number is changed?" I asked she nodded "Must be weird, haven't you been number four since you started Rugby?" I asked.

"Yeah, but the number just doubled" she says, and I smiled "Seven and Eight" I said and she nodded "You know it."

"C.C. hates when you play eight man, you know this" Jamie said, and Bee shrugs as I look at a small baby bed "Screw C.C." Bee said, and Jam sighed "You gotta talk to him"  she told Bee, and she made a face "I will eventually."

She turned to me "No matter what, Rikki and I are going to Bama with you on Friday" she said, I nod "Good" I said, and Jil looks at me "Does C.C. know you're in town?" she asked, I shrug "No. I'm trying to be here and gone before he notices" I explain.

"You should stay. I mean you could stay with me" Jil.

"Or JAmes and I" Jam.

"Rikki and I would have you as well" Bee offered, I shook my head "Thanks you guys, honestly. But, I don't need to hear you and James or you and Rikki banging all night" I joked and Bee half smiled, Jil tugged on my arm "Pink!" she yelled and tugged me to the next aisle as I tried to grab onto Bee or Jam, but they just laughed.

  I walked into my hotel room and set my bags down, I went over to the phone and dialed Ron's number "Ronald Coleman speaking" he said, I rolled my eyes "Look here Jesse James, cut the act we all know your a undercover hooker working as a mailman to get laid" I said, and I heard Pete choke on his drink as he laughed.

"Hiya Asheroo!" he yelled, I yelled back "Hey Petey!"

"I'm not a undercover hooker, nor am I a mailman but I do work for a fire station Asheroo" Ron said, and I laughed "Dude, did you call the stadium?" I asked, he sighed "Feburary twenty sixth" he said, and I fist pumped then grabbed a beer form the fridge "Yay!"

"Remember, Moms side of the family is all going to be there even great grandma Rosemary" he said, Maw Rosemary is a ninty something year old woman who loves football, she is a hard core Georgia fan "Great, Bee is gonna love her. They can try to out drink each other" I joked, and smiled.

" No one beats Maw Rose, and dont forget to try on your Wildcats football jersey and stuff when you get back or we will have to get new" he said, I smiled "Number 13, weighs one hundred and thirty pounds, height five foot two" I sighed "At least I don't show the weight."

he chuckled "I can't wait to be back out on that field" he said, and I could hear him smile as he says "Remember when they recorded your voice saying your full name, position and height, weight and the other?" he asked, I think "Yeah. Why?"

"Well, I am doing that. So before the game I'm going to need you to say all that so I can put it on cassette tape. And Lauren is going to video tape it all" he said, I smiled "And momma?"

"The nurse said she can come to watch, she just has to be careful and not slip and fall" Ron assured me "Jo, Bo, Kane, Lisa, Frank, Griffin, Daniel, and Cory are going to play as well as us, Pete, Carl and Darryl and Rory" he said, I smiled "Can I pick my team?"

"your team?" he asked, I smiled "Me and you are the only two quart backs in the family Ron" I said "I choose, Pete, Bo, Carl, Frank, Daniel and Cory" I said, and heard him click his pen so he could write them down "And you leave me with my moms brother, my twin, Christy's brother and the other no good for nothing Walker's, Coleman's, Monoe's and LoVine's" he said, I rolled my eyes.

"Oh quit winning you big baby" I said, and laughed "Your going to get beat! I was in gymnastics fo years its why I am better at any sport than you are" I said, he huffed "We will see about that baby cousin."

"Hey, Pete is the baby cousin not me." I smirk.