Where The Skies Are So Blue

"-I don't know Bee. Hows your dad?" I asked and she goes quiet "Uh, how's your mom?" She asked changing the subject, my world crashes and I start crying, I can hear Bee hesitate. "Here is Rikki, love ya Ash!" She yelled.

"Me?!" He yelled and cleared his throat "Hey Ash" he said, I sniffed "Rikki my momma is-" I stop, and shake my head "Just, tell me what wrong with Bee?"

"Well. C.C. already filled you in about their dad dying I suppose, the twins have a hockey game. And they gonna kick ass!" He shouted making me smile I hear a door close and someone mumble something "Ash" Rikiki said, and I hear some yelling between C.C. and Bee and Rikki sighs "The twins are fighting."

"No shit Sherlock. I can hear them in Alabama" I said with a small smile and the phone is yanked away from Rikki "Hey! I was taking to her!" Rikki yelled and C.C. huffed "My girl!"

"Hey baby" he said, and I hear a door close "And I just locked myself in the bathroom. Hows Mrs. Walker?" He asked, I sighed and hiccup "I-I don't know what to do C.C." I say as I go to the hotel kitchen and grab a bottle of water I shut the fridge "She-she.. she's dying" I whisper.

C.C. goes quiet "Talk baby, I'm here for you" he says after awhile, I collapse in a chair and sigh into the phone "She has a year. The alcohol withdrawal is too much for her small body. Jane said that Doc Furley said she probably don't even have a year" I said, my voice cracking.

"I-I miss you like crazy, sugar pie" he said, and I smile "I wanna com to bama and love all over you and kiss you like mad" he said, I smile "And meet my momma?" He chuckled "And meet your momma."

"Danit C.C! Get out of the bathroom!" Bret shouted so loud I could hear him "Tell Ash bye and get the hell out of the bathroom! I gotta piss!"

"Go piss out the window!" C.C. shouted and sighed into the phone "What are you going to do today?" He asked, I smiled "Well. I'm meeting my cousins Ron, Peter and Carl to go four wheeling, take my mind off of the stuff."

"Going off with three guys huh? I'm crushed" he said, I smiled and stuck my tongue out at the phone "No. Carl is a girl, dummy."

"Awe, love you too southern belle" he said, and I kinda froze "What did you say?" I asked, he was quiet before clearing his throat "I said break me why don't ya, southern belle?" He said.

I smiled "Oh." He said love, why did he say love?

"I better go. Bret said he was going to neuter me" he said a little too quickly "Bye baby" he said, I smile "Bye Teddy bear."

I hang up and sigh, before grabbing my jacket and heading to the Ford truck I had rented.

I walk in at the rehab and smile "Pete, Ronnie and Carolyn" I said, and cross my arms "Long time no see" I said, and the three turn towards me.

Pete's dad, my mom, Carl's mom, and Ron's dad are siblings. Pete stands at six foot two has brown eyes and brown shaggy hair to his neck like my uncle John, Carl stands at five foot seven has red hair and green eyes like her mom, and Ron stands at six foot, brown short hair, and blue eyes.

"Ashy Marie!" Pete yells, he's eighteen, and Quarterback for Fort Payne high, he grabs me in a hung and picks me up spinning me around, Carl hugs me and smiles "Ashy, hey."

I smile as Ron hugs me "Marie" he said, calling me by my middle name, I grin "Ronnie" I said. He was thirty and Carl was twenty eight. He hugs me and I stand on tiptoe to hug him back "Hows your parents?" I asked, he nodded "Doing good."

A woman that stand at five foot six with black hair comes over holding a little girl "Ronnie who's this?" She asked, Ron clears his throat "My cousin who has been MIA for a couple years" he says "Ah this is Lauren and your second cousin Danielle."

I smile "She's too cute, can't be from your looks Ronnie" I said, and my other cousins laugh as I hold little Danielle "Awe, hello little Dani" I said, they smile at me "Leave it to Ash to give her a guy nickname" Pete jokes, me and Carl scowl.

"Hey!" We shout and they laugh as I beard a squeaky voice from behind me say "Well, if it isn't The Beast." I give Dani to her mom and turn around there stand a even more of a bitch than Jil. My cousin. Christian.

Long blonde hair, blue eyes, stands at five foot seven -as tall as my boyfrind- wearing high heels, a mini skirt, a low cut pink shirt, arms crossed and scowling. She turns it into a smile "Ashley, so long no see. What have you been doing?!"

I straighten up my shortness not even comparing to her height "In L.A playing Rugby and I'm a drummer in a band" I said. She sighs "I'm a model in Birmingham" she said with a smile "I was made for it."

"Literally. I can see the Barbie stamp on your boobs" Carl said, and I snicker as the guys laugh, Christy scowled "At least I got a boyfriend. I bet neither of you Can say that." Carl stays silent I speak up "I do. The guitarist for Poison -C.C. DeVille- is my boyfriend and his twin is one of my best friends."

Christy laughs "You wish Ash" she said, I dig in my messenger bag and bring out a picture for my cousins to see "See? He calls me everyday since I'm here" I said, she drops silent as Carl smiles "Awe, you two make a cute couple."

Pete scowls "A Yankee?"

"No way. Not a DaMn Yankee!" Ron yells, I roll my eyes "He isn't that bad guys, he's sweet and treats me well.. I think I'm in love" I tel my two stupid cousins, and Pete smiles "As long as it stays that way."

"He hurts you I'll shoot him!" Ron yelled, and I roll my eyes as I walk into my moms room my four cousins follow "Hey momma."

"Hey baby" she said, and patted my hand "Hey aunt!" Pete says, momma rolls her eyes "Peter Christopher! Don't you know what pants are! For heavens sake quit ripping them!" She shouted and I laughed as Christy rolls her eyes "Why are we here anyway?" She asked, we all look at her.

"How cayiu be a bitch Christian? Aunt Maureen wants us here" Carl said, and we all look at momma who sighs "When I die I'm telling you my will. Ron start writing" Ronnie grabs a pen and paper that momma hands to him and I sniff "I want Carl to have the farm and the house. Ron gets my pick up. Pete gets his uncles war things" Pete fist pumps and we al send him a look "Christy gets my clothes, the rest you all can go through" then she looks at me.

"Pete look in my bag" she said, Pete does as he is told and gives momma a box, she looks up at me and gives it to me "This was my mothers. I'm passing it down to you" she said, and I take the box opening it.

A sapphire butterfly ring sits in it "See if it fits Tinker Bell" she said, I put it on my right ring finger and see it's a perfect fit, I smile "Thank you momma-"

"Wait woah! Your giving Ashley mawmaw Johnson's ring?!" Christy screams and we all hold our ears as momma looks at her "She's the youngest girl Christian, maw Jahn said for it to be passed down to the youngest. You got her necklace, Carl got her bracelet."

"You should be dead already!" Christy shouted, I started to jump across the bed when Ron grabs me "She's dying Christy! Why are you here if you don't give a rats ass about her?!" I scream as I start crying and Ron hugs me.

"You should leave Christian" momma said "Now!"

I sniff and hear her heels clonk off, Momma smiles and pats my hand "If Jil was here she would kick her ass baby" she told me, I can't help but chuckle a little, if Bee wa where she would kill her ass.

The Twins From Brooklyn {Completed}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara