The Little Girl

When me, Bee, Jil, and Jamie got through talking with the reporte we went and sat in the grass and smiled at the other, we were at a orphange in Kenya, we all four knew we had to go when we heard, these cute kids are wonderful.

 I saw a woman come over and a little girl was hiding behind her skirt "Ashley Walker?" she asked, I nodded "Can I talk with you for a second?"

I got up and followed the woman, she smiled and dragged the girl out from behind her "This isDalila, she is six and thinks your very pretty, do you mind if you hang out with her for awhile?" I shook my head "Not at all ma'am."

The guys were back in L.A and C.C. said he had a surprise for when I got back, I am scared half to death of what it is, but hey, I am not gonna argue with him. My boyfriend is still taller than me.

I sit downin the grass next to the little black girl and smile "Hi, I'm Ashley" I said, she smiled "I'm Dalila, everyone call me Dalli" she said, I smiled "Beautiful name for a pretty little girl."

"Your pretty" she said, and touched the bandana I wore on my wrist, it was black with crosses "Thank you" I said, and smiled "Let me see your wrist" I said, she held it out and I took the bandana, I wrapped it around her arm "Here you go."

She smiled "Pretty" she said, and I picked up a silver Sharpie laying on the ground from where the girls have signed stuff, I took her wrist and wrote Love Always Wins, Never Give up -Ashley Walker on it.

She looked at it before smiling and hugging my neck "Tank you" she said, I hugged her back as someone snapped a picture.

Later on, me and Bee sat in the grass to ourseves, she smiled at me "We would make good moms if our lives weren't so screwed up-ish" she said, and I laughed "WE would woudn't me?" I asked as Jil and Jam sat beside us, we stuck our tongues out at each other as we laughed.