Fighting is Not Great

Due in January of '88 possibly, I think im going to throw up.

After the plane ride and a lecture from Bee and C.C's brother George we arrived at the house, Ana went to get Robyn, George left and me, Bee, Rikki and C.C. sat at the dining room table their mom was out and Rikki and C.C. came back with Beers, shit I looked at Bee and she looked at me.

The guys didn't even notice we didn't touch our beers, when Rikki finished his she handed her beer to her husband, he gave her a look and she said "I'm not thirsty" C.C. looked at her "Bullshit. You drink more than at of us do" he said, and she made a face "Don't worry about it" she told him.

He kept looking at her and she sighed "Just drop it, okay" she said, he made a face but nodded and he looked down at me and I didn't notice because I was just staring at the beer until he poked my shoulder "Hey."

I looked up at him and half smiled "Hey" I said, then looked down at the beer again, I put my hand over my stomach where we couldn't see and frowned, Bee said she was going to lie down and went upstairs, Rikki followed eventually and that left me alone with my boyfriend.

Boy how I wish someone would come along and talk to him.

He moved his hand towards the beer and scooter it towards him withbhis finger before taking it and chugging it down, I put my arms on the table and put my head on them. I thought I was going to throw up so I really need C.C. to go do something so I can secretly run to the bathroom.

He took a breath then asked "Ash what's up with Bee?" I shrugged but, he moved my arms so he could lift my head up and look at my face, I made a face "Please don't do that" I said, he looked at me as I heard yelling from upstairs.

"I didn't know how to tell you!" Yep Thats Bee.

Yelling goes by and I can tell C.C. is getting pissed off "This isn't your career on the line Rikki! You can tour the world, and be famous. Ill never play Rugby again!" Bee yelled, and I couldn't believe what Rikki yelled next.

"Why don't you get a abortion then!"

I think time froze, Bee and Rikki we're quit and C.C. had quit moving. I put a hand to my stomach thinking what if C.C. wants me to get one?

"Maybe I will!" Is screamed and me and C.C. shoot up going to the living room, Bee goes out the door as Robyn and Ana come in, and Rikki stands on the stairs, we all look at him as Ana grabs Robyn's hand "We are going to find Bee" she said.

"How much of that did you hear?" Rikki asked, as I held my boyfriend back from killing him, I answer "All of it" as Rikki cussed.

"You knocked up my little sister then tell her to abort the baby?" C.C. said as if he was in shock "What the hell is the matter with you?"

"I shouldn't of said that! I managed to piss of my pregnant Rugby player wife!" He yelled, C.C. was shaking "You made her cry." He said through his teeth "I told you, if you ever made her cry I would kill you" he said, and started forward but I grabbed his arms.

"C.C. don't" I whispered, and looked up at him with a frown, he looked down at me for a second before scowling then glaring back at Rockett "The only reason your still breathing is because for some stupid reason my baby sister loves you, and my niece or nephew is on the line" he said.

"I understand" Rikki said, and C.C. grabbed my hand pulling with him past Rockett and upstairs to his room, C.C. slammed the door behind us and pushed some books off his old desk, and looked back at me.

"Why did you tell me to stop? Don't you understand that, that jackass told my baby sister to get a abortion?" He asked, and I put a hand on my stomach "I understand that. But, I really don't want any fighting. Its not good for pregnant women" I said, and sat on his bed I laid on my side and buried my face in his pillow.

I didn't hear anything from him and I figured he left the roomx that was until he laid beside me and he put his hand on my hip and lifted my head from the pillow "What- are you-?" He said, I sniffed and smiled a small one.

I expected him to run the other way or say we are over but, he surprised me. He hugged me in his arms and put his face in my neck and stroked my hair "I'm gonna be a daddy" he whispered, and I nodded "Yeah."

"Wait, shit" he hissed and sat up looking at me "We aren't married! My mom is going to cut my thing off and your cousins are going to kill me!" He said, I laughed and shook my head but, I put a hand to my mouth and made way for his bathroom.

As I puked my guts out into the toilet he came behindbme and held my hair up while wetting a wash cloth in his sink and when I raised up he gave me the wet rag so I could wipe my mouth he sunk down beside me in the floor.

"Wanna run to Vegas?" He asked, I smiled and rolled my eyes "No. I don't even know if I want a wedding. My dad isn't here to walk me down the aisle" I said, he smiled as he wrapped his hand around mine "Bee will do it" he said.

I rolled my eyes and stood up as I walked towards the door "Where are you going?" He asked me confused, I looked back at him. "I'm going to find my friend. A pregnant girl shouldn't be alone in Brooklyn" I said, and he groaned.

"You go out there you are going to be a pregnant girl alone in Brooklyn!" He called after me, I smiled.