He Cant Act Sexy

I sat on the bed and C.C. load towards the foot of it as I flipped through a magazine looking at drum sets, he was flicking through the channels. We we're in his room, otbwas Friday night, and we don't know if anyone is home or if it's just us, he don't care and said "I will make out with you either way" I told him even try to and I will make him wish he was already a woman.

Personally, ii do not want to be walked in on again if he tries anything. I think C.C. being in boxers blinded poor Rikki last time, C.C. looked up at me from the end of the bed and groaned "My own girlfriend. And I can't have a make out session because of my twin and her guy" he complained.

I rolled my eyes and put down my magazine "Geez C.C, control your man hormones. I swear" I said, he smirked and got up on his knees he pushed me down back into the bed, and he straddled me, he leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him back.

We heard a door slam from outside his room and we jumped apart, he jumped back and fell off of his bed "Bruce!" I said, and looked off the side, he looked up at me and grabbed my arm pulling me down beside him, he smirked.

"I think Bee is gone now, Southerner" he said, and smirked with a wink before kissing me.

I started laughing against his lips, and he pulled back looking at me "I-I can't help it, you can't act sexy" I said, ad he scowled before tickling me, I squealed and pushed him away getting to my feet I ran out his door and to the kitchen, he grabbed me from behind and tossed me over his shoulder with my squealing "No!" Over and over.

I saw Bee and Rikki in her bedroom doorway "Are you raping my drummer?" She asked, I knew he smirked as he said "If she would let me. Yes" and I felt him smack my butt "Ow!" I complained s he toted me back to his bedroom and put me down on the bed, I looked up at him as he got on top of me and kissed me "Will you go out with me tomorrow?"

I smiled up at him "Of course" I said, he smiled andhughed me as we lay on the bed, I snuggled into my Teddy Bear.

"Quit making fun. He's like my Teddy Bear" I scowl at Bee, she laughs as Jam goes through my closet and Jil does my make up and hair "My brother looks like a poodle. Not a Teddy bear" she laughed, I roll my eyes "Well, he acts like a Teddy Bear. He's sweet, fluffy and I cuddle him."

We we're in my room getting me ready for my date, and I was nervous, I don't know why but, I am. Jam held up a low cut top "There. Need to show something for him to look at" she said, I winced and Bee laughed.

"I was thinking shorts and a plain white shirt with converse" I said, Bee smiled "He will like that, Jamie quit trying to make it where C.C. will look at nothing but her personal areas" Bee scolded and laughed.

"Now that is a perfect date outfit" Jam said, I wore a blue Jean vest over a white shirt that was tucked into my cut off shorts and my black and white converse. I sighed "What if he realizes I'm not what he wants and ditches me?" I asked.

Bee smiled sweetly "Then. I will find him and kill him" she said "But, you have nothing to worry about I haven't saw him want a date this bad. Ever." Jam nodded "He only had one night stands."

Thats something I don't want to think of, how many one nights has he had? What if he cheats on me? Oh damn it Ash, dont think like that. I sigh and look at Bee "Your sure about this?" I asked, she nodded "Pretty damn sure, Ash."

I smile and we walk to Bee and C.C's.