Do Not Ask Again

"-and you know I think Coach Morgan is the sweetest guy I've met since your father died" C.C. mocked his mom in a girly voice, I laughed as he smiled "Gosh, you'd think she was a teenager in love" he said in a weird squeaky voice as I laughed at him, he skilled and sat up leaning on his arm on the bed "You knocked a girl up Bruce, I'm going to de-ball you!" He said.

I laughed so hard I was laying on the bed holding my stomach, he kept changing his voice, he smiled as he hugged me to him and kissed me, I smiled and held onto his neck "I love you" I laughed out.

"I love you too foxy momma" he said in a chipmunk like voice, I laughed and he smiled as he pecked my lips and got up off the bed going to his dresser and pulling out a pair of ripped jeans sliding them on over his boxers. Then a Led Zeppelin tank top, he looked at me.

I sat on the bed with my feet on the floor, my grey tank top had a care bear on it and my shorts we're pink, he smiled as he came over and got on his knees between my legs, he laid his head in my lap and just rested it there, I smiled and played with his hair as he kissed my stomach and looked up at me.

"Marry me?"

"Mm. No."

"Ash."

"Bruce" I mocked, he smiled and got up putting his hands on either side of me and towering over me "Ashley Walker. Marry me."

"Piss off Bruce."

"Fine, just for that when I do ask you to marry me again I'm going to be half naked with a bottle of Jack Daniels in my hand, half drunk and smoking a cigar."

"Oh, Bee would love to see you like that just so she could call the cops" I laughed as I said this and pushed him onto the bed so I could change, he was pouting as he watched me. I put on a purple top, jeans and heels, and I grabbed a top hat placing it on my head, I turned to look at him and be was smiling.

"I love your ass."

"C.C!" I shouted and he laughed "Well, I would say not literally but, I can't!" He said, and smiled as he stood up and hugged me.

We sat in the living room and he had his hand on my knee when Robyn came up "Aunt C.C" she said, and I smirked as he glared at me and looked at his niece "Yes?" He asked, she smiled "Will you read to me?"

"C.C. can read?" I asked her, and he smacked my head as he got up and sat in the floor. She sat in his lap and handed him a Dr. Suess book Fox in Socks, I laughed "Oh this should be good."

"Be quiet before I come over there and beat you!" He told me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he smiled.

"- Very well, then, Mr. Knox, sir.
Let's have a little talk about tweetle beetles....
What do you know about tweetle beetles?
Well... When tweetle beetles fight, it's called a tweetle beetle battle.
And when they battle in a puddle, it's a tweetle beetle puddle battle.
AND when tweetle beetles battle with paddles in a puddle,
they call it a tweetle beetle puddle paddle battle. AND...
When beetles battle beetles in a puddle paddle battle and
the beetle battle puddle is a puddle in a bottle...
...they call this a tweetle beetle bottle paddle---" C.C. yelled something very inappropriate in front of Robyn and I laughed as Bee walked down stairs.

Robyn giggled "Uncle C.C. you know the rules, we've got to start over" she said, and Bee laughed "Half pint, I told you Uncle C.C can't read" Bee told her, I smiled.

"Really? How about Auntie Bee reads this story? Huh? Miss I-Finished-University" C.C. mocked and Bee laughed "Okay" she said and sat down beside him. Robyn climbed into Bee's lap and I smiled.

I hope he's this sweet to ours, I thought as he got up and plopped down beside me on the couch, he wrapped a arm around me and kissed my cheek "I love you" he said quietly, I laughed "Die your mother knock some sense into you with that rolling pin earlier?" I asked, and he scowled.

"Don't remind me" he muttered and I laughed at him.

Someone walked down the stairs and C.C. looked behind us, he stiffens and stood up I looked to see C.C. walking towards Rikki who was at the end of the stairs, he walked him back into a way and I stood up going over to him.

"What the hell is your problem Rockett?" C.C. hissed, I grabbed him by his collar "C.C. stop it!" I hissed, and pulled him back away from Rockett.

C.C. went into the kitchen in a fit and I sighed as I leaned against a wall and shook my head watching Rikki watch Bee with Robyn, he was smiling. C.C. came back to the kitchen entrance to the living room and stopped looking at Rikki also.

Maybe he's rethinking about killing Rikki?

"Uh, Ashley?" Rikki said I looked at him "Can I talk to you for a few minutes?" He asked.

"Yeah of course" I said, and looked between Bee and C.C. "Upstairs?"

"Uh, yeah. Sounds good to me" he said, and we walked upstairs to a room and I leaned against a wall with my arms crossed, he ran his hand through his hair "I screwed up with Bee. And I know if I asked C.C. or even Ana for advice they would murder me" he took a breath "How can I apologize to Bee without her trying to kill me?"

I smiled "Well, you could set up a restaurant she likes to where you would both have it for yourselves. Leave her directions on little notes in a envelope hidden with her name on it everywhere. Candlelight dinner, her favorite flowers. And maybe try talking to the baby in her stomach if she forgives you? Be a little step closer" I said, and he thought about it.

"Thank you, that helps a lot" he said, I smiled and nodded he frowned "One more thing."

"What?"

"Why are you a peace keeper of the bunch?"

I laughed "Because my family had to have someone to try and keep peace. Hey, I got C.C. by the ear don't I? For your sake that's good" I said and laughed as I went out the door and downstairs to C.C.

Bianca was reading to Robyn "
Very well, then, Mr. Knox, sir. Let's have a little talk about tweetle beetles....
What do you know about tweetle beetles?
Well... When tweetle beetles fight, it's called a tweetle beetle battle.
And when they battle in a puddle, it's a tweetle beetle puddle battle.
AND when tweetle beetles battle with paddles in a puddle,
they call it a tweetle beetle puddle paddle battle.
AND... When beetles battle beetles in a puddle paddle battle
and the beetle battle puddle is a puddle in a bottle...
...they call this a tweetle beetle bottle puddle paddle battle muddle.
AND... When beetles fight these battles in a bottle with their paddles
and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles...
...they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle bottle paddle battle.
AND... Now wait a minute, Mr. Socks Fox!- suck it C.C!" She laughed.

Rikki goes to the kitchen and I smile as I wrap my arms around C.C, he kissed my nose "What was that about?" He asked, I smile "Rikki needed help to make up with Bee" I explained, he nodded.

The door opened and their mom stepped in with a guy I assume is Coach Morgan, they held hands. C.C. groaned, and I bit my lip.

This shall be interesting.