Phone Calls & Letters

"-and I'm going to kiss you and love you and -" Bee groaned "Give me that phone! Quit seducing my friend Bruce! Give me that damn phone!" She yelled as we fought, we blocked out C.C's voice and we screamed as we fell over the hotel couch and into the floor, we screamed at each other grabbing at the phone until Jamie came in and snached it away from us both she said "Hey C.C...Your girl and sister are fighting and until they quit I am hiding the hotel phone... bye!" 

"Hey!" we both said and kicked away from the other as we got up and scowled at the other "My brother!" she shouted.

"My boyfiend!"

"I shared the womb with him for nine months!"

"I have been dating him for two and crushing on him for-" I counted "-for seven years" I said, and we both sighed sitting on the couch as Jil came in with some letters she tossed one at me "for you" she said, and I opened it up seeing Miss. Ashley Marie Walker  written on the front.

Dear Miss Walker,

 I regret to inform you that your cousin Chistian Monroe has wanted to take to court over your mother's things, her and her lawyer both think that as she is the second youngest -and your grandfather died before you were born- that the sapphire butterfly ring is supposed to go to her, Mr Martin Billard said that Christian Monroe is supposed to have the ring in his will, any quiestions call 257-985-1094, 

Thank you.

William Gregory.

"She can't do this shit!" I shouted standing up "Over a shitty ass ring! Hell if she wants it so bad she can have it!" I shouted, slamming the letter down on the coffee table and walking around the room, Jil shook her head"When I get my hands on that greedy bitch-" she didnt even finish. 

"Who is this, Ash?" Bee asked, I sighed "My stupid cousin" I said as I explained the situation, Jam shook her head "Over a ring?"

"That is worth some money" I said taking it off and looking at it "She isn't getting it, gosh I wish C.C. would of just left it at the jewlry store now" I mumbled, and Jil laughed "Then if she would of wanted it she would of had to pay full price" she said.

That's when it clicked "She dont want the ring. She wants the money it is worth" I said, and if I was a cartoon charecter steam would be coming out of my head.

"Whats the number that number on that damn letter?" I asked Bee grabing the phone from JAmie, shit is about to get deep in here.