Bee's Falling Apart

When Bee is released from the hospital we are back in the hotel and the phone was ringing as we walked through the door, since I'm not the one in a big black cast I walked over and answered "Hey Rik-"

"Where the hell is my wife?!"

"Yeah she's right here" I said, and handed it to Bee smiling "Yoir husband is in a great mood" I said and went to the mini fridge as they go o all couple like, I yawn and grab a cookie as I sit on the stool then I hear yelling and think Bee descend me by screaming "Bruce!" So I yelled.

"Ashley!"

I see Bee roll her eyes and she held the phone out to me "Talk to your boyfriend, sweetheart" she said, my eyes widened "How did you know that?" I asked, she rolled her eyes "I'm not as stupid as my blonde hair" she said and threw her legs over the side of the bed yelling "Ow!!"

"Bianca!" Was yelled through the phone and I put it to my ear "Don't worry. She just forgot about her leg being broken" I said with a laugh and went to the bathroom closing the door, C.C. sighed on the other side "I think she still hates me."

"At least you talked" I tried, and there was silence on the end end, I begun to think he had hung up but he said "I heard."

"What?"

"Bee knows. Now everyone knows."

"Well, dumbass, they are kinda brighter than you are, I love you though" I said, he laughed "How many times do I have to tell ya, I'm bleached blonde."

"And I am Jamie Lee Curtis" I said, he snorted "Then you are, my dear."

I laughed "Why did I agree to date you again?" I asked as I picked at my shirt sleeve, I could hear him smile as he said "Because I'm hot. And I make you laugh, sweetie" I smiled and bit my lip "Your being quiet" he picked on me.

I scowled "Your talking?" I said, and he chuckled "I hate phones."

"You?" I asked, and sighed "I want to be home."

"That depends on where you call home."

"With you" I said, and heard cussing go so I peeped out the door to see Bee trying to get her Coke off of the nightstand, I laughed "What?" He asked.

"I think our Bee is so old she's falling apart" I joked, and she looked my way and glared paayfully as she said "Just hand me the damn coke, Walker."