Rikki & Bee?

This sounds like a bad joke to be honest.

Me, Jill, and Jamie walked into the bar around nine and saw the guys sitting at a table, we walked over and sat down I sat beside Bobby and Bret -unfourtunately- and C.C. was no where to be seen "Where is my boyfriend?" I asked.

Arms came around my neck and someone sang in my ear "Baby, baby, I get down on my knees for you, I think you should get down on your knees for me" I reached back and popped his head hard with my hand as he yelped and knocked Bret out of his chair so he could sit beside me.

He smiled at me "So, sexy. Got a boyfriend?" he said with a laugh, I smirked "Yeah, hot brunette, muscular drives a motorcycle..." he scowled.

"Alright. Who's ass needs to be kicked?" he growled, and we laughed then I became serious "I thought Riki and Bee were meeting us at the bar" I said, Bobby nodded "I thought so to" he said "At least, that's what Rikki said."

"Yeah! 'Bee and I will meet you at The Whisky at about nine; That's what Rikki said" Bret said, C.C. frowned "Was Bee okay when you three saw her?" he asked, we nodded "Yeah she seemed okay" Jamie answered.

"Ash, I'm going to go see if they're alright. It's not like them just to not show up if they said they'd be here" C.C said and stood up "I'll go withyou" I said and stood up to follow him out to his car, we drive up to their house and get out. The driveway is empty, the house is dark, something don't feel right.

We go up to the door and C.C. tries the doorknob, it dont open, the locked the door? I ring the door bell, and after waiting for about five or six minutes C.C. grabs his keys and looks through them as he puts the key in the lock the door opens to a very dark house.

"Bee? Rikki?" I yell, and C.C. frowns "Bianca!"

We walk through the dowstairs and we get to the kitchen, pinned the fridge is a note and C.C. grabs it after reading it, he just stares at it and I grab it from him before realizing something "Babe, this hotel is in Vegas" I said "You don't think they're getting married do you?"

"Let's call the hotel and find out" he said as he dials the number, I go over to hear in on the conversation. "Yes?" a woman answered "Hello I am looking for a Bianca Johannesson and a Rikki Rockett" C.C. said.

"Just a second" she said, and me and C.C. looked at each other "I only have a room for a Mr. and Mrs. Rockett. Is that who you are looking for?"

I froze "Oh no, I have the wrong number. I'm sorry" C.C. said quickly, he hangs up th ephone and looks at me "We're going to Vegas."

As he walked out the door and I followed behind him, I just really wished he wouldn't ruin this for Bee.