Craving Pickles In a Weird Way

While C.C, Bee and Robyn went out to get wine me and Ana we're in the kitchen I grabbed a jar of pickles from the fridge and barbeque sauce, then some apple juice, Ana was laughing at me as I looked at her with a mouth full of pickle, she smiled "Craving?" I grunted as I swallowed mybfood and sighed.

"For the past month. I've only thought of pickles dipped in barbeque sauce" I said, she smiled, Rikki came into the kitchen and gave me a weird look "Is that how Southerners eat pickles?" He asked, I narrowed my eyes.

"Rockett. I'm pregnant by your stupid guitarist, I'm craving pickles. Hell last night in my sleep C.C. said I tried to eat his finger mumbling some shit about food!" I said, and felt a little emotional, Ana was laughing as Rikki looked scared.

"I-I was joking, Ash, no need to cry" he said, I sniffed and looked at him "Rikki, you try being a pregnant woman and see how you like it" I said, and he shook his head "I don't believe I want to be a woman, thank you very much."

"Why, you already dressed like a cheap Hooker" I said, and he rolled his eyes. Ana smiled "Or a cheap-" she couldn't finish as Bee and C.C. came in with Robyn, I stood up and smiled when C.C. walked to me and looked down at the small bowl I had pickles in "I'm keeping a jar of pickles by ft he bed tonight" he said, and Bee smiled at him as he took my bowl and threw it in the sink.

I'm glad it wasn't breakable.

As we all sat at the table it doesn't take long for everyone to argue, Bee and C.C's mom start on Bee and Rikki getting hitched in Vegas, then C.C. about knocking me up and Ana tells everyone to just eat.

I nibble at my food, not feeling very hungry for once, and it turns into silence. I feel a hand on my knee and C.C. smiled down at me, I smiled across the table at Bee who made a face, then the soon to be Step dad to Bee and C.C. says something to piss off C.C. and Rikki and Bee.

"Maybe you two could answer this for me? Why do you two wear more make up than any girls I've ever seen? I mean your clearly straight your dating my bumblebee" Mr. Morgan said, and Bee stops eating as her eyes go wide.

I can see it made her mad, from what all I've heard only her dad called her that, and I frown "Look don't call her that" Rikki says and we all look at him, Bee smiled at him before looking down at her plate, C.C. smiled and nodded.

"How about you stop talking about my husband and your twin and eat your pot roast, Morgan" Bee shot at him, and I smiled at her.

Their mom looked at her "Bianca, that is no way to talk to your father."

"He's not my father."

This brings out a full argument between Bee, C.C, their mom, Morgan and Ana, me and Rikki looked at the other and I shoot up from my seat whistling loudly -the whistle I'd use on my dads dog Jake, and trust me it's loud- they all shut up.

"Hey! Thank you! Can we all please just shut up and eat and be nice? Oh and quit pissing off everyone? Thank you!" I said, and they all sat down -even Bee- I sat down and smiled "Can someone pass the wine?"

C.C. was silent as he watched me later on in his room, I was looking through his cassette tapes "You got a bug mouth" he said, and I looked at him to see him laughing "I've never saw Bee obey anyone, and I'm surprised asshole Morgan sat. Huh, I should've said Good Boy."

"And started another argument" I said, he smiled and moved over to where I could sit beside him, I did but laid down near him with my head near his. He smiled "You know what's in two months?"

"What? Please don't tell me another tour" I said, and he laughed "No. Your birthday."

"Oh. Yeah."

"What do you wanna do tomorrow?" He asked, I shrugged "Go on a walk-?"

"I was thinking we could go out to eat and I take you to the empire state building?" He said, I frowned "Uh, okay? Interrupt me why don't you Yankee?" I asked and he smiled as he pecked my lips "If you was up and I'm not here don't get worried. I will probably just go on a walk to clear my mind."

"Your acting weird."

"I'm always weird.. shut up" he told me and I laughed.