Baby Doctor

"C.C. take that off of your face" I said, he had one of the surgery mask things on and was laughing "Baby, come on this is funny" he said and sighed when I gave him a look, he stuck his hand under my shirt and on my belly, Jamie had her baby today little Leah I figure they would have named her Jerrica or something that starts with J, I smiled as he leaned down to kiss me and the doc came in he raised up.

"Mr. And Mrs DeVille."

We smiled and I held C.C's hand as we got ready to know the gender of our baby.

"Its.. a girl" she said, I smiled and C.C. squeezed my hand "And-" C.C. froze "-another girl" she said, I think C.C. went into shock as I looked over at him "Uh doc? I think my husband just broke."

"Twins. We are having twins" that's all C.C. could say as we entered the house and he sat down on the couch, I sighed and crossed my arms "No we are having triplets" I said, he looked up "Don't even joke Ash."

I laughed and moved towards him and set in his lap putting my arms around his neck "C.C, our little girls are going to be the prettiest kids and good hearted" I said, he smiled and moved hair from my face "Before you say anything. They will be as pretty as you are" he said.

I smiled and he kissed me, I put my head on his chest as he held me and I hummed "What are we going to name them?" I asked, he smiled "Cecilia? Name one after me?" He said, I smiled and shook my head "Your so conceded" I said, he smiled and touched my lips with his finger "Okay they can be named Maureen and Ashlyn."

I froze as I looked at him and felt the tears come, I held my head in my hands and cried he hesitated "What did I do?" He asked as he held me, I shook my head "Why mommas name?" I asked, he smiled and moved tears from my eyes "Its not you, it's just since our wedding no one has mentioned momma" I said, he smiled and moved hair from my face "Maureen. And Ashlyn. DeVille" he said and kissed me. It just made me cry more.