Chapter 1

Characters (AU) :
1. Ian Hecox (smosh)
2. Anthony Padilla (smosh)
2. Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire)
3. Katelyn Martinez (will be played as Melonlady)
4. Selena Gomez (singer)
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
|•|•|•|Prologue|•|•|•|
Katelyn has been abused by her boyfriend -of 2 years- Ian. She can't leave because he threatens to find her and hurt her more. So she stays. Selena on the other hand has a boyfriend also, but completely diffrent. He is the opposite of Ian, yet Ian and Anthony are best friends. Anthony says the reason Ian acts the way he does is because he was beaten everyday by his father, and his mother always yelled at him, or did 'stuff' to him. So that's why they all live together in a two (2) bedroom house. They all finished school, and live in the middle of no where. They live there so no one can hear the screams that happen inside.....
|•|•|•|Prologue Over |•|•|•|
[it's always going to be in katelyn's pov]
I woke up this morning on the floor, again. I better get up and make breakfast before a 'cranky person' wakes up.
So I get up and make my way to the kitchen to see Selena cooking, wait- what?
"What are you doing up Selena? You know I always make breakfast."
"Well I thought I could make breakfast today, you know?" She said while scrambling up the eggs.
"Oh, thank you" I say.
"No problem, just go wake up Ian and i'll wake up Anthony, because breakfast is ready now!" She said and walked towards her room. I slowly walked over to "our" room.
Yeah right, more like -he gets the whole space and I get the corner!
I make my way over to the left side of the bed-the side he's on- and I shake him gently and whisper soothingly "Ian, babe breakfast is ready."
No answer.
All he does is flip to the other side. "Ian, please wake up. Your breakfast is read-"
"I'm fucking up! Damn!" He yells and I jump a bit. "I'm sorry." Is all I say, right as I'm about to walk away he grabs my wrist, not tightly, but gentle. And says "I'm sorry."
"I know you are, you say it all the time." And with that I leave the room.
We all sat in silence for a while just eating, until Anthony said "me and Selena are going to the store, do you guys need anything special?"
"Um, not really, just fruit please." I tell him.
"Alrighty." He replies.
I don't even get to leave the house anymore.
He controls me, and I allow it.
~•~
"Alright we will be back!" They yelled from the door way. Then the door slammed shut. I got up from the couch to wash dishes, Ian was still eating.
"Ian, babe are you almost done?" I ask him nicely. "Does it look like I'm done!" He yelled, I winced at how loud it was. I wish I wasn't here alone.
"Here" he says and drops the dish in. "Thank you." I say, he just rolls his eyes and walks towards the living room.
I finished cleaning and all I want to do is sit down! It's been about an hour since they left. Right as I'm about to sit I hear "Katelyn! I'm hungry! Make me something to eat!" He yells again.
"Ian, Selena and Anthony went to pick up fo-" I couldn't even finish because he interrupts everything I say! He got up from the coach and walked over to me. I just stay still- if I run or move he'll get me worst.
"What did I say about interrupting me!" He yells in my face. "I wasn't in-" before I can finish I felt him slap me across my left cheek.
"What did I say!" He yells two times louder. Then he starts hitting me.
"N-not to ta-talk back" I stutter.
"Ian, b-babe st-stop hitting m-me." I beg. Tears streaming down my cheeks, everything is so blurry !
At that moment, he was about to sock me somewhere in the face but, I see the door swing open. Selena drops all the food and yells "What the fuck Ian!"
She runs towards me and pushes Ian away. Last thing I see is Selena hitting Ian, then things slowly turned black.
~•~
"Katelyn, Katelyn please wake up!" I hear Selena yell. "Wh-what happened?" I say confused by everything.
Man my head hurts.
"Your assshole of a 'boyfriend' hurt you! Oh, and heres an ice pack." She tells me handing me one.
"Thanks, Sel," I say and lay it on my cheek. "But seriously, you need to leave Ian. We can all buy another house and leave this pl-"
"What? No!" I yell at her.
"Look at what he did to you! He nearly killed you!" She yells back.
"Bullshit! I'm not leaving Ian!" I yell. Now were fighting.
Great.
"Katelyn, you need to break up with hi-"
"Anthony shut up!" I yell twice as loud.
This is about the ninth (9) time we all had a big fight like this.
"Katelyn, this isn't love! Love is caring, not killing!" She yelled.
With that I walked to the backyard.(since I'm not aloud to leave the front, because Ian thinks i might run away)
When I turn around I see Selena holding back tears. I feel bad, but she shouldn't have said anything!
Now that I'm in the backyard, I lay down on the grass and think to myself.
__________
I know that was some awful writing!
I apologize...
But it would mean the world to me if you:
Vote & comment!
Please and thank you :)