Chapter 49

(◡.◡✿) im sorry I haven't updated in forever ): I feel really bad! Ugh /-\ Honestly, I don't know why it took me over 5 months to edit/ write stuff. Omf im so sorry my monsters ! I know this book has many mistakes & I've been trying to edit most of them.. Sorry! Whale enough of me- hope you enjoy (ᵕ́ૢ‧̮ᵕ̀ૢ)
Remember : vote & comment your thoughts :) love you Xx im glad you guys keep reading it! It makes me happy you guys still care (:
_____________________

°˖✧◝One Month Later◜✧˖°

Typical Saturday morning; here in the house, Selena & Anthony in bed still , and me just laying in bed rubbing my belly. Still can't believe I lost my baby- and now I have another with Dan. Life is pretty fucking crazy. Me and Dan have been thinking/talking about getting our own flat (apartment) away from the big city. Maybe us four (five- induing the baby) can move away - away from all our problems . Maybe Ian won't find us and we can be happy. I'm still not sure. But considering Ian hasn't been around for a month or two I've been okay- I just can't leave the house alone- cause Ian can just pop out anywhere! It's scary knowing that.
But nothing - I mean nothing will harm this baby.
Sure I can call the police and get a restraining order- but really? What's a piece of paper to ian? Enough of him. Let's think positive . Such as mine & Dans one year anniversary is almost here! January thirteenth (13). He's been with me through so much it's crazy!
"Hey hey hey, want to go out for breakfast?" Selena says as she enters my room. "Um sure why not?" I smile. "Okay be ready in about ten to twenty minutes okay?" She says and leaves my room.
Well okay then! I must get out of my pjs.
I grab a pair of black jeans and an Ed Sheeran t-shirt, and a bra. (Yes a bra, I mean I don't sleep with them- there uncomfortable). Weird right ?
~~
Once I'm done changing and putting my make up on , I get my black converse on and walk out the room. As I enter the living room I see Anthony and Selena eating each others faces off!
"Okay you two- are you guys gunna go back to your room and Frickle frackle or are we going to get some food?" I joked and they laughed a bit. "We shall go get our food- then frickle frackle later!" Anthony joked and walked to the door holding it open for us.
"Lè go!"
~~•~~
Once we got home all I can think about was sleeping! That food put me in a food coma. Jesus Christ my eyes are bigger then my stomach.
As I was laying down on my bed ready to sleep I hear a knock at my door. "Ughhhhh. I'm trying to nap here!" I groan. I'm so tired I just can't. I hear the click of the door; but I don't feel like opening my eyes. So I remain there pretending to sleep. "Aw my princess" I hear Dans soothing voice.
I open one eye. "I knew you were faking." He laughs and lays down next to me. "️ugh sorry I'm so sleepy. Food coma." I say and he smirks. "Hope your food coma doesn't last that long-I still want to take you out tomorrow" he smiles. "I'll be fine by tomorrow for sure- but for now- wanna watch American Horror Story?" I sit up and pat the spot next to me. "Of course love muffin" he jumps into bed with me and we both cuddle, while I get the TV on Netflix. "Season?" I question. "The first of course!" He says and I smile. "️Ugh i can't believe season five (5) has ️Lady Gaga in it! She's queen I swear to god." I fangirl. He just laughs and listens to me. Life is good. Life is good.
---Next Day-----
I woke up to the sound of snoring next to my ear. Oh Dan. We're spooning, and I can feel his chest on the back of mine. I smile thinking about last night and all our fun activities. I turn over and kiss his jaw hoping he'll wake up. Sadly it didn't work. "Baby cakes." I whisper and kiss his jaw. I see him smile and hug me harder. Feeling his chest on mine is amazing. "Happy One year" I smile and kiss him repeatedly till his eyes open. "Happy one year love and good mornin' " he smiles and kisses my forehead. "What time is it ?" He ask rubbing his eyes. "Currently nine, ten (9:10 a.m)" "woah" he says in shock. "I'm gunna get dress and go back to my flat, I'll see you tonight okay? I'm sorry I just have to get a lot of things ready for tonight." He smiles and gets out of bed. "Aw okay." I pout. I don't want him to go, I want to lay in bed all day and kiss his face. He comes in front of me and kisses my puckered lips. "I'll come by here to get you around six (6) okay Kate?" He says as he puts his jeans on. "Okay" I say. As he puts his top on he walks over to me and kisses me passionately. As he pulls away he says "I love you Kate. I'll see you tonight okay." He kisses my noise and I nod. "I love you too." I say. He puts both his hands on my stomach and kisses it, "and I love you too tiny fetus". He kissed me once more then left with that. Now all I do is lay back down and rub my stomach. Well tonight should be fun.