Chapter 36

Swey Hey Hey!

READY FOR CHRISTMAS MOTHER FUCKERS?! :D

I can't wait!!

hope you all don't mind I'm going by months +_+ {in the book}

But I am trying my best to make this story good!

Hope you monsters love it :)

Question of the day: favorite youtuber?
(I might put them in the book :})

_______________________

~One Month Later~

Two months.
I've been pregnant for two months.
I haven't seen Ian in
TWO months.
Something's up, I feel it.

Dan has been acting weird ever since the pet adaption park thing. I wonder what happened? Or who it was he saw that made him so nervous.
Today (September twentieth {9/20}), I have my first scanning!
I'm excited to see my tiny baby on a screen! Dan, Selena, and Anthony will be going for support.

But I need to go to the doctors by ten, and it's only seven o'clock! I can't sleep I'm so nervous.

So I think I wanna wake up Selena...
I get out of bed and brush my teeth very fast then slip on my slippers.
I walk over to her room (their room is across from the living room and mine/ there room is basically across from mine).
I honestly don't know what to do!
They could be doing anything in that room!
I peek in and I thank god they're just sleeping.
I walk over the Selena who is spalled out all over the bed (since she kicks and moves a lot in her sleep).
I think for a second- Selena hates when people poke her and the "blurred lines" song.
So I start poking her cheek and singing.
"Hey hey hey. Hey hey hey." I whisper making sure not to wake up Anthony.

"Mmm, stop." She slurs and knots her eyebrows together.
"Sel, I can't sleep and the doctors-"

Once I said doctors, her eyes go wide.
"Baby!" She says and sits up.
"Baby?" I ask.
"You-you're doctor thing is today huh!" She smiles.
"Correct! But it's not for another three hours." I say and she gets out of bed.
"Let's go to the living room." She whispers and Anthony just turns over facing the wall.

We go into the living room and sit.
"So are you going to find out what the sex of the baby is?" She smiles.
"Um I'm not really sure, I mean I'll have to ask Dan if he wants to know."
"But I'm asking what you want, not Dan or anyone." She says and yawns.
"Well I actually do. I mean so we can get stuff ready. Like blue shit for a b-" I couldn't finish because I got a stomach cramp, or something!

"Fuck" I whisper and grab my stomach.
"Are you okay?" She ask then puts her hand on my back, rubbing it.
"Yeah I'm fine. I guess the baby is hungry or just doesn't like when I curse." I joke and Selena laughs.
"Well do you want eggs or toast cause' that's all we have!" She stands up and walks to the kitchen.
"Eggs please!" I smile and lean back into the couch.

"Hurry up." She says.
"What?" I ask her.
"I know you want Dan over. Call him and tell him to come over. Oh and if he does- tell him does he want toast or eggs!" She laughs.
"Oh thanks Sel! Can I use your phone?"
"Yeah it's charging in the bathroom."

I go and get her phone then dial his number.

~On The Phone~

Dan: mmm hello?
Me: hey Dan!
Dan: hey babe what happened?
Me: nothing, your morning voice is pretty hot, haha I know it's early but do you want to come over for breakfast?
Dan: ha, thanks. And sure let me just get ready-
Me: no! You don't need to, we are all in our pjs, plus you don't need to get ready till later.
Dan: alright then! Some ones anxious for the appointment! I'll be right over, let me tell Phil.
Me: okay see you in a bit babe.
Dan: alright bye love.

~End Of Call~

"He's coming!" I yell.
"That's what she said!" Selena yells back.
I walk into the kitchen and laugh.
"You're such an idiot." I laugh and she does too.
"But you love me." She says and sticks her tongue out.
"True." I laugh and hear the door bell.
I walk towards the door and see Dan.
He was in his pj bottoms and a graphic tee.

"Hey!" I say and hug his waist.
"Hola." He smiles and pecks my lips.
"Want breakfast?" I ask him as we walk towards the couch in the living-room.
"Um yeah I guess, do you need help with any thing?" He ask.
I love how he's so caring.

"No Sel is just making some eggs and toast." I smile and cuddle into his chest.
"Wanna watch T.V?" I ask him and he nods, grabbing the remote.
He flickers through some channel and leaves it on the news.
Egh the news, I hate watching it!

~TV~
"In local news, a woman has been known to have been stealing and beating people in the streets. Here is a man explaining his story!"
*shows a man in late thirties (30's)*
"I was just at the bank, then a woman came up to me and told me to go outside to help her find something. So I did then sh-she hit me! I blacked out. But when I woke up all my money and cards were gone."
*back to news man*
"Here is a picture of the woman. If you see her please contact the police, she may be armed and very dangerou-"

"
Dan why did you turn off the tv" I ask him.
"Th-that's her." Dan replies and closes his eyes.
"Who Dan?" I ask and lift my head.
I straddle him- I just sit on his lap and stare at him."Dan can you please tell me?" I beg.
"Remember when Ian took us to that place, and my ex was beating me up?" He ask with tears at the rim of his eyes.

"I remember, yes."
His closes his eyes and sighs.
"That's her."
"But she had blonde hair this girl has bla-"
"Babe she dyed her hair. Trust me I know that evil face anywhere." He growls.
"Oh. Well let's just hope she isn't over here. She could be anywhere right now okay?" I say and stare into his closed eyes.
"Okay."
I put two fingers under his chin and he opens his eyes.
"Please. Don't think about her right now. Everything was fine, let's just stay together and not go out on nights to places. We'll be fine together, alright?" I say and he smiles lightly.
I remove my fingers and cup his cheeks.

"Was she the one you saw at the park last month?" I whisper and he nods.
"Aw babe. No wonder you acted strange. I'm sorry-"
He shut me off with a passionate kiss, I felt the love poor out of him into the little kiss.
I pull away and smile- as does he.

"Let's try to forget those fuckers, and focus on us and this little one." He says and grabs my small bump.

Well it's only eight twenty (8:20) and stuff happens.
At least we get to visit the doctor in less that two hours!