Chapter 21

Do you guys like it so far? I know I'm bad at writing, but I just want to know what you guys think!

Comment?

Please: vote :)

Comment :)

Share :D

______________________

"Ian we already went over this." I tell him.
Does he not understand?!
"Katelyn I beg you! We can start our new li-"
"Ian no, this is my new life. I wasn't happy living with you. It scared me even knowing when were alone." I tell him.
Can't he just MOVE ON?!
"Ugh, Katelyn, this is just- you know- I don't know what to say or do anymore."
"Ian I think you want to say 'I'm done'. We all are, it caused us so much drama."
"But I'm not really 'done', I don't wanna give up. I want to keep things between us good. No more drama or bullshit. Can we just be friends at least?"
"Ian you are my friend." I tell him and smile as he smiles back.
"I'm going to bring the others in here." I tell him and stand up to open the door.
"Come in!" I tell all of them and they walk in.
"Anything happen?" Dan whispers to me.
"Me and Ian decided were just friends." I tell Dan smiling.
Maybe for once things in my life can be good.
"You guys can leave if you want. I think I want to sleep. So bye guys, bye Katelyn." Ian tells all of us as he closes his eyes and 'sleeps' on the hospital bed.
"Alright, we will be here tomorrow to pick you up! Bye Ian!" Selena and Anthony tell him and walk out.
"Bye Ian!" Me and Dan say and lightly shut the door.
"Oh shit the ring." I mummer, Dan looks at me.
"You want to give it to him?" Dan whispers.
"Yes! I'll be out in a second." I say, Dan nods and I go back in.

I see Ian writing something.
"Ian? I thought you were going to sleep?" I ask he quickly covers his the paper with his hands.
"Oh, I was, but then I decided to draw?" He questions, I just ignore it.
"Well since we're just friends, I decided to give the rings back." I tell him and put it on the table next to him.
He just stares at the ring.
Do I say something or just walk away slowly?
"Well I am going to leave now? Bye Ian! See you later." I tell him and he doesn't say anything. He just stares at me, no expression.
I walk out slowly and then close the door.
"I think Ian is going crazy." I tell Dan as we all walk back to the car.
"Why? I thought he was already." Dan says it like its a joke.
"I'm serious Dan! He has issues but I just don't know how to fix them." I tell him. We make it to the car and make our way home. It was a silent drive, well there's nothing really to say right?
When we get out the car, we all head inside.
Then we all go into the elevator and make our way in.
Selena whispers something in my ear but I have no idea what she said.
"What?" I whisper back, she makes that *smack* sound with her mouth.
"I said, can you stay over at Dan's tonight please? Me and Anthony have something planned tonight." She says and pulls away, then winks.
"Woah calm down! Haha I'll ask him." I tell her and she smiles.
"Thanks!"
"Yeah yeah! Go get ready for 'tonight'" I tell her and she laughs.

"I will!" She says and her and Anthony walk to the house.
"Guessing you don't want to see or hear that tonight, so you're staying over?" Dan ask smiling.
Them dimples though..there adorable!
"Bingo." I say and smile also.
"Was his name OH!" Dan yells and we both laugh.
We get in his house and see Phil on his computer, laying on the couch.
"Hey Dan, hey Katelyn!" Phil tells us and smiles.
"Hey Phil!" We say and walk up to dans room.
He admittedly falls onto the bed.
"You're already tired?" I say and giggle a bit, then sit next to him on his bed.
"Well it's eight, so I'm a little tired." He says and smiles.
"Daaaaaannnnnnnn." I say and poke his belly.
"Kaaaattttteeeeee." He says and laughs.
"I'm hungry."
"Me too."
"Well? I have about ten dollars want McDonalds?" I suggest, he sits up and laughs.
What's funny?
"Kate, tell Phil if he wants something to eat and we can all go out." He say and stands up.
"Sounds like a plan!" I tell him and stand up and when were walking out of the room, he slaps my ass!
I gasp.
"Dan!"
"Hello!"
"I'm going to beat your as-"
"Hey look it's phil." He says and distracts me.
"Hey Phil do you want to come with us to get something to eat?" I ask him and Dan walks closer to phil.
I will get him!
"Um yeah! Let me go get ready." Phil says and shuts his computer, then leaves.
I jump on Dan and he burst out laughing!
"Dan!" I yell we end up on the couch. (him on the bottom me on top, sitting)
"I'm going to get you lat-"
"Okay I'm ready." Phil says.
"Just in time." Dan says and we both stand up.
Things in my life are turning out better.....