Chapter 44

Hola muchachas c]:{D

I had no wifi last week so I'm sorry I didn't update :(

Whale please;

Vote :D

Comment :D

& share? Yeah share this story if you can- for me? Please ❤️

Okay bye for now monsters! Love you beautiful creatures ;)

___________________

~One (1) Month Later~

Well it's June!

June the eleventh (11) to be exact! Do you know what that means? Yes, it's Dan's birthday! Sure we had small parties for us (Selena, Anthony, & myself ) but I want to surprise Dan!

I went to the doctors actually- by myself. When I went, I found out I was pregnant again.

This time no one, I repeat no one is hurting this baby. Dan is the father, and I was hoping i'd tell him tonight. I just hope he won't hate me- or leave me for this.

I mean sure he stayed with me when I was having Ian's baby, but - I worry too much!

"I got it!" Selena yelled as she walked into the apartment. "Watcha get him?" I ask her.

"Well you said he loved Muse... So I got him the album!" She said with excitement. "I think he has that one already." I say and she rolls her eyes. "Well, now he has an extra one!" She says while putting it back into the bag.

"Oh Sel." I laugh and she comes over next to me on the couch.

"So what did you get your man?" She said while moving her eyebrows. "Um it's a surprise act-"

"Tell me!"

"Don't tell him!"

"I ain't! Now tell me."

"I- um, am kind of, well om..."

"Spit it out!"

"I'm pregnant and it's his so I was going to tell him, ." I said in one breath, so it came out more like impregnantanditshis . I closed my eyes but once I opened them I see Selena with a big smile.

"Oh my- yey! That's great! And you don't need to buy stuff because we still have that other babies stu...."

I didn't want to cry when she said that, and I won't. That baby is in a better place so let's focus on the bright side.

"I didn't mean tha-"

"It's okay Selena, I know we have the stuff." I smiled.

"I'll ask more questions and stuff later but first let's go get Dan's party junk and his present!"

"Let's do it!"

~•~•~

Wow, long day of shopping! It's currently five in the afternoon (5 p.m) and I told Dan to come over around seven (7). Most of his/our friends will be over by six thirty (6:30) though.

I got Dan a camera for his other present! I hope he likes it, I mean he loves taking pictures so this will be nice.

Okay- I need to get started on this party!

"Sel! Pass me the streamers please." I tell her- time to begin.

~•~

It's six fifteen (6:15) at the moment and already people are arriving! So far some of my friends {The ones I barely met here in NY} (Caitlin, Shane, and Jenna) are here! It's nice talking to people without drama.

"So how are you and the baby?" Jenna whispered to me and I smiled.

"We're fine, nothing like last time with all the fighting and such." I smiled at the thought of how much life is getting better for me. "That's fantastic!" She exclaimed. "Ha, yeah it is! How are you and your dogs?" I laughed and she smiles. "They're fucking acting all funny- this one time they were act-"

Jenna was about to finish he story when Shane came up to both of us. "Hey do you think I can invite one of my friends Kate? His names Joey and-" "Joey? Is he the one I met at your house last time?" I ask, I remember him inviting a guy over but I never remembered his name.

"Yeah!" He smiled. "Sure, I mean Joey's nice." I smile and Shane takes out his phone- probably texting Joey.

"Thanks Kate!" He said and hugged me. "Welcome Shane." I laugh and he walked away from us and walked up to Caitlin. "Who's that?" Jenna says and smirks. "Shane Da-" I was about to finish but the door rang which means more people!

~•~

"Attention! Okay Dan should be coming into the house with Anthony any minute so everyone hide!" I yelled and everyone started hiding.

Many people came and it's great! I went behind the little table next to the door so when Dan walks in- I'll be right there to take a picture of his reaction!

Selena turned off all the lights and right after she did that we heard the door jingle.

The door opens widely and Selena turns the lights back on- while everyone in the house shouted "suprise."

*click* I took the picture of Dan smiling widely. He pulled me into a hug and I whispered "happy birthday." Into his shoulder.

[crappy chapter I know-

BUT GUYS I MADE A TRAILER FOR THE BOOK!!!! SHOULD I POST IT?]