Chapter 19

"What do you mean he's on his way to the hospital?" I ask her trying to lik for my shirt.

"He tried to you know. Okay so I walked in once you left, and he kicked the vanity chair under him. I pulled him down some how. Then I called Anthony and told him to hurry and get home and he said he was on his way. Ian was just lying on the bed, crying. Then I called nine-one -one (911). Now he's on his way to the hospital! So get your shirt on and come let's go!"
Once she said that she walked outside and I saw her run towards are apartment.
"Here's your shirt?" Dan says handing me my shirt, smirking.
"Thank you!" I say and slip it on.
"Can I come with you?" Dan tells me standing up.
"Sure, let's go!" I say and put on my shoes, while Dan is putting his shirt and shoes on.

Dan closes the door and locks it.
We get out and see Selena and Anthony waiting in the hall.
"We're taking my car!" Anthony says as we all pace down the hall towards the elevator.
We get in and Selena quickly presses 'floor one'.

Then we made it down, finally!

Once we get to the car (Anthony driving, Selena in the passenger seat, me and Dan in the back) we quickly drive to the hospital.

I knew I shouldn't have left the house.
Why was I so selfish to just leave him there?! Alone! God I'm an awful person. I hope he's okay, wait. If he is okay where will he stay? What if he try's this again? Will he be mad that I still have the ring on my finger. What if he th-

My thoughts were quickly cut off when I heard Selena yell "We are here!".
We all jump out the car and fast-walk to the entrance.

Once we walk in, I see a lady at the counter playing a game on her phone!
Ugh. I walk up to her and she stares at me.
"May I help you?"
"Yes you can! What room is Ian Hecox in?"
"Who are you? I mean how do you know Ian?"
"I'm his, um, ex. But please I need to see him!"
"Are you Katelyn!"
"Yes? How do you kno-"
"Be quiet please."
"Well!"
"Let me check what room he's in." The lady tells me as she goes on her computer.
My hands are shaking, I'm not okay.
How does she know me?!

"Oh he's in room two hundred n' eighty six (286)! But wait, I need to see your ID, and give you a visiter passes." She says and walks over to some papers.
I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS!

"Can you get four? Please hurry!"
"Yeah, yeah calm down!" She snaps.
"Don't tell me to calm down! There is a person In there that I need to see because something awful happened!" I tell her. She just rolls her eyes and continues getting paper.
"Fine, just put these on and go. I can't find four visiter slips. Just, here!" She says passing me for sticky pieces of paper and I smile.
"Thank you so much." I tell her, then walk over to the others and give them each one.
"So what room?" Anthony ask.
"Two-eighty-six (286)." I tell him and we start searching.
We keep walking around, and yet NO room two-eighty-six!

Then we see a doctor reading some papers in the hall! Yes!

"Um excuse me sir." I tell him and tap his shoulder.
"Yes?"
"Hey, um we've been walking around for about ten (10) minutes and can't find a room. Can you help?"
"Of course! What room number?"
"Two hundred and eighty six."
"Two hundred and eighty six?"
"Yup."
"But there is no room of that number."