Chapter 37

Is this book getting even MORE crappier and stupider?¿?

I feel like no one reads , votes or even comments......

I don't know. Is it even worth updating if not many people read? /-\

Oh whale...

Here goes my imagination!

Tell me if this book is crappy!

Won't be able to update Sunday- so here's an update today :)

__________________

Hospital time!

Everyone's dressed and ready.

I'm quite nervous, I mean first scanning- oh, also if we can tell if the baby is a boy or a girl!

I hope it's a girl!

"Ready?" Selena ask- I snap out of my thoughts and look at her.

"Yeah-yeah let's go." I smile and Dan grabs my hand, while our fingers interlock.

"Le-go!" Anthony says and opens the door for all of us.

~•~At Hospital~•~

Dan opens the door for us and Selena goes up and talks to the women at the desk.

"Okay, you need to relax." Dan says as we (Anthony, me, and Dan) sit in the waiting area.

"How? I mean last time we were here things happened." I say and lay my head onto his shoulder.

"Just relax babe, we will see the do-"

"Katelyn Martinez?" A nurse ask and I stand.

Everyone quickly follows along as we enter the room.

"Large crowd?" The nurse says and smirks.

"Yup!" I smile and everyone sits on a extra chair while I sit up on the bed.

"Well I'm your nurse, my name is Mrs.Marbles. You'll probably see me a lot knowing you're having this little one." She smiles and so do I.

I look over to Dan and he's smiling to.

Great.

"So how have you been feeling?" She ask.

"Fine, just little cramps here and there."

"Ah, alright. Well considering you're only two months, nothing major will happen yet." She laughs.

"So I'm going to ask if you can lay down on the bed and lift your shirt please?"

I nod and do as told.

"Aw tiny bump!" Selena smiles and takes a quick picture on her phone.

Reminds me, I need to get one!

"Yes, that is a small bump! But it's cute." Dan smirks and I turn around knowing I'm blushing.

"Okay well I'm going to start the scanning alright? The jell might be cold at first- But you will get used to it."

She smiles and presses the cold substance on my stomach.

Damn! She's right it's fucking cold!

"If you look up to the screen you can barley see the baby." She adds and points to the monitor.

"Right there!" She says and points to the whole baby.

I felt tears filling my eyes, and I smiled.

My baby.

"H-hey, do you know when I can find out the gender of the baby?" I ask the nurse.

"It depends, since you're only eight (8) weeks pregnant it's kind of early, but when you are about twenty (20) weeks then you will know for sure!" She says and continues to rub my stomach with the scanner.

"Okay, thank you." I say and continue looking at the baby.

"Anytime, if you have anymore questions just call me over! Ask for 'Mrs.Marbles' or 'Jenna' at the front desk and I'll be over." She smiles and I nod.

She's nice.

"Picture? With all of us?" Selena ask and we all smile and nod.

"Who can take it?" Anthony asked.

"Timer! Anthony come on get with the flow." Selena jokes and places her phone on a desk.

We all stare at the phone that's counting down.

I stare at the window (in front of the room- it leads to an hallway) and as I look at the window someone passes by.

The timer is finally counting down!

We're all in the picture, even 'Jenna'.

"Three"

The person slowly walks back.

"Two."

The person turn to look at us.

"One."

Ian.

"Smile!"