Chapter 7

"Kate! We're here!" Selena yelled.

As I wake up my visions a blur, then I look up at the window of the car and I see bright lights, many cars, and agh this place is beautiful !

"We're here!" I yell, Anthony shakes his head 'yes' and Selena yells "fuck yeah!"

"Oh, Kate! Do you see that building right there? We're going to be living there!"

Selena tells me, wait how did they get the place?

"Hey, um how did you guys get the p-"

"Anthony knows a guy! Aren't you happy!" She yells.

"Of course I am!"

"Okay, well we will be there in a bit!"

"Can't wait!"

There are so many people! Ian will never find m- WAIT I shouldn't be thinking of him. Remember,

new life!

"We're here!" Anthony yells.

He parked in the very tight parking lot.

"How do we get our stuff out of the trunk?" I ask him.

"Um we can still get it from the side."

He answers.

Don't I feel stupid.

So I get out (by the sidewalk) and Selena grabs her stuff first, then Anthony, then me. I shove my teddy bear into the small pockets of the suitcase.

"Okay, there's six (6) floors, and we are on the fourth (4) one!" Anthony tells us as we enter the building.

Anthony goes to the counter to get the key, while me and Selena wait by the elevator.

It opens and Anthony runs in holding the key high, yes!

As we're in the elevator Selena says "I can't believe we're actually in New York. The fashion capital!"

Me and Anthony just laugh a bit.

We all hear the *ding* noise, and exit.

"Alright, we're room one-oh four" (104)

Anthony says and we walk down the hall.

Anthony in front, Selena next to him and me in back of them.

As I'm walking I feel someone tap my shoulder.

If it's Ian I swear to go-

I quickly turn around and it's not!

Yey!

It's actually just a normal guy.

With brown eyes, brown hair, I cant explain how he looks, but he's pretty cute.

"Um, is this yours?" He ask.

I look at his hand and see the teddy bear! I knew I should've stuffed it deeper.

"Oh, yeah it's mine." I say, I feel my checks get hot. I'm blushing! Oh shit. No!

"You still carry teddy bears with you?" He ask and smirks a bit.

"Hey! Don't judge me, I bet lots of people have some!" I tell him, and he laughs a bit.

I gently take the bear from his hands and shove it into my suitcase.

"Haha, okay you got me! I still have some too! Wait are you new he-"

He got cut off by Selena.

"Kate! Come look at this view!"

Agh! Why now? I want to talk to him!

"Hey, do you think we can talk later? I'm barley moving in so, um yeah! See yeah later!" I tell him but he says-

"Well that explains the suitcases. And do you think you can call me later?" Then he smiles.

His dimples.

"Oh um well my ex kinda broke my phone so I don't have one at the moment. But um what room are you in?" I ask him and feel myself blush again!

"Oh okay, and I'm room one-oh six (106). If you need help with showing you around, I'm here! Oh and is your name Kate?" He ask and I giggle a bit.

"Haha no it's Katelyn! And yours?"

I ask.

"Dan."

"Okay, well see you later! Bye Dan!" I walk off and wave to him. I see him wave back and say "bye" also.

As I walk into the room I am amazed. It's awesome!

"Finally you're here! Your room is the one on the left!" Selena tells me I nod and head off to my room.

I love my room! It's a decent size room, but it's still better than the one me and him 'shared'.

I put my suitcase in the corner of my room and take out the teddy bear and place it onto the vanity.