Chapter 12

It's the next day, and great news!

Dan is coming home today!

He still have bandages on top of his stitches, but he's alright!

Why am I so happy?

No idea.

But still, we need to find Ian, fast. What if this happens again? What if it was worst? I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I should call the police and just arrest Ian already, but I know if he gets out he WILL hurt us more.

"Dan you almost ready?" I ask him-he's in the bathroom changing into his clothes.

"Yes I am." He replied.

Once he got out he did a 'sexy hip dance', all he was doing was smiling and shaking his hips but I couldn't help but laugh.

"Someone's happy!" I tell him and smile.

"Well, why wouldn't I? I get to go home a day early, and go home with my new girly - friend !" He said and pulled me into a hug.

So I only hug his one side, (don't wanna hurt him!) and smile.

"Well are you ready ?" I ask him, I really don't want to stay in a hospital hugging all day.

"Yeah, can you call my friend for me? She can drop us off at our apartments." He says and points to the phone on the counter.

"Um yeah okay. Which friend?" I ask.

"Kayla, She's off work right now!" He says and sits in one of the chairs.

"Alright I'll call." I say and grab the phone and search threw his contacts and find it.

*****ON PHONE*****

Me: hello?

Kayla : um, this isn't Dan?

Me: I know, Dans in the hospital right now, and I was wondering if you can 'maybe' pick us up? Please?

Kayla : of course! Can I make sure Dan is there though?

Me: oh yeah.

*Dan yells in background*

Dan: KAYLA! YOU KNOW IT'S ME! AND I ALSO KNOW YOU WANT ME BUT DAMN!

Kayla: haha okay I believe it! Tell Dan I'm going to hurt him when I see him! Ill be there in 10 minutes. Bye.

Me: okay thanks! Bye!

********END************

"Did you really have to say that?" I ask him and giggle a bit.

"Yes I did! And she knows I'm playing though, we always act like that at work also!" He says and smiles.

"Alrighty then!" I say and poke his cheek.

Why did I do that? Ugh.

"Come here!" He says and opens his arms out, still sitting in the chair.

"I'm coming Dan!" I say and smirk.

I sit on his lap and peck his cheek.

"I feel like Santa clause." He says and smiles.

"Oh, well have I been good?" I whisper in his ear.

He just smirks, and I do the same.

We both leaned forward, and shared an amazing kiss.

I feel we're moving to fast. But who knows? I'm not complaining, neither is he.

We kissed for what seemed like five (5) minutes, but we both had to stop because Kayla is here!

"Does that answer your question?" He whispered in my ear which sent chills up my spine.

~•~At the house (apartment)~•~

"Phil?" Dan yells as we enter his room.

"Dan?! You're back and you're okay!" Phil yells and ran up and gave him a little hug.

"Hi" I say to Phil, "hey!" He replies.

"Dan, can I come later? I have to check in with Selena and Anthony!" I tell him.

"Oh, yeah! Okay come back when ever your done! Bye." He says and hugs me, then I give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Bye!" I say and walk out on there 'house'.

When I walk back to our 'house' I see a note? Odd.

So I open it, and I can't believe what it says.