Chapter 3

I just stood there, frozen.
I don't know what to do!
"I thought you told him?!" Selena whispers towards me.
"I, um, I- I couldn't do it! You know he scares me!" I whispered back.
"What the fuck did you jus-" Ian was cut off by Anthony.
"Guys it's three in the fucking morning! What happened?" Anthony said in his morning voice.
That's great, more people to argue with!
"Katelyn, come here now, please!" He says and sticks out an arm.
"Kate, just go! If he try's anything just yell for us!" Selena whispered back. "What!"
As I'm walking over I see how he looks. Sad.
Ian's emotions always change.
I walked into the room and Ian just asked "Are you fucking serious?!" I hear it in his voice, he's very upset.
"Ian, just stop! I'm done! Go find another girl! I'm tired of you beating me u-"
Slap.
He just stares at me, as I drop to the floor.
"Stop! Just shut the hell up!" He yells, and walks back and forth.
"Se-Selena!" I yell as loud as I can.
Then that's when he stops and stares at me. "What did you just say?!" He yells at me.
I hear footsteps! Yes!
Ian picks me up and takes me to the bathroom
(It's connected to the room)
He locks us both in there.
"Kate? Where are you at?" Selena asks.
I try to yell but Ian has his hand over my mouth. So I do the "smart" thing, and lick his hand. He doesn't do anything. So I try to bite his hand. I tried and succeeded!
He then gets his other hand and pinches my arm.
"Ahhhhh" I yell, then I see Selena and Anthony push open the door.
"Let her go Ian!" Selena yelled and attempted to grab me. But Ian is to strong, he was now gripping my waist really tightly!
"Ian please let go of me." I whisper and he lets go.
To my surprise he just let go!
"Kate you can stay in our room today! Anthony get the blankets!" She says and walks us out of the bathroom and room. But I stop at the doorway of Ian's room and turn back, I see him in the bathroom curled up in a ball.
He turns his head and I see tears trail down his face. I couldn't take it. So I walked as fast as I could to Selena's and Anthony's room.
~•~
So I'm trying to sleep but I just can't.
Yeah it's now four (4) a.m, but I can't stop thinking about what's going to happen? Will he find us? Here we go agian with the "what if's".
I'm going to try to get some sleep! Because tomorrow is the day, were I get my freedom back! Unless Ian does something.