Chapter two

Chapter two-

So I'm really enjoying this writing thing so I will be updating often:)

Katie's POV-

I finally got back to the apartment and I took the elevator up to the 5th floor, apartment 5C, there were construction blankets in the elevator, I didn't think much of it we must have an new tenet.

I shuffled in and tossed my school bag in my room then I sat on the couch and opened my laptop while I finished my coffee. I was scrolling through my feed and noticed my best friend Payton had just texted me I read it whispering to myself "just thought I'd let you know I won't be sitting with you at lunch anymore, Brenna and Jene invited me to sit with them and Auggie, no hard feelings xo" wow I thought to myself, I mean I shouldn't be surprised I've been used before, I guess I'm just easy.

Not thinking much of it I finished up my coffee and changed out of my favorite pair of jeans and put on some sweats keeping my Ramones t shirt on. I sat down tracing the lines on my arms, it was kind of soothing. I didn't realize it but I soon feel asleep. I awoke quickly to find my favorite fuzzy blanket covering me then I heard the sound of a pot dropping in the kitchen, I figured it was my mom so I decided to leave her to making diner so I went to shower.

I finished up and wrapped myself in a towel and looked in the mirror, I had medium length brown hair previously dyed blue at the bottom, big brown doe eyes, freckles across my nose and cheeks and a thin build. I got to my room and slipped on a long tee shirt and leggins. Leaving my hair wet I put my black framed glasses on and finished up my homework before going into the kitchen.

"Hey mom" I said sitting on the stool at the counter, "hey babe" she said and then slid a bowl toward me. It was my favorite, pasta and grilled chicken, mom made it the best. She got out two glasses and two sets of silverware and sat down next to me with her bowl. She asked me how school was and I replied the usual "fine." We finished up in silence but I knew she could tell something was up the way she kept glancing over my body. I finished up the small portion of food, Olivia knows I don't eat much, and helped clear the table. It went quick, it had been just the two of us for as long as I could remember. Liv asked me if I wanted to watch some tv or a movie before bed but I replied a soft "no" even though I wanted to I just needed to sleep, what Payton did was really bugging me. I cracked a soft smile and Liv told me something about being off early tomorrow, her voice faded as I  shuffled already half asleep into my room I didn't realize she had followed me, I felt her presence and turned around to find myself in her embrace she rubbed small circles on my back and helped me into bed. I kissed her goodnight and when she left a started to cry a soft cry, then I soon feel asleep.
Hope you are enjoying it I'll update soon:)