Chapter sixteen

Chapter 16

***Warning of Sexual assault***

Olivia's POV

*amanda is at the apartment*
*some time had passed*

"Amanda" I said turning toward her "yesum" she said tiredly still looking and the hands change position on the clock. "I'm really starting to get worried it's almost 2:00, I've called her, left messages, this is really not like her" I said. "Have you tried that um what's the app called" Amanda said pausing to think "the uh you know, Find my iPhone" she said finally. "No I haven't" I said simultaneously walking toward my computer. "Okay okay let's see" I said and Amanda came over and put her hands on my shoulders as I sat down, she was looking over my shoulder at the screen.

Once the page loaded it said the last know location was a warehouse with an empty lot, uptown. "Amanda" I said getting her attention "what is it have you got something" she asked eagerly. "I know this location Manda" I said pointing toward the screen. I quickly typed it into google maps to get a street view. I scrolled around, "we have to go Amanda" I said emailing the page to my phone, "something is definitely wrong here, that's the pimps warehouse" I said "from the case we are working" I turned to see Amanda's eyes widen with genuine fear. I tossed Amanda her jacket and slipped on my black trench coat while I grabbed my keys.

When we got in the car I instructed Amanda to brief the squad and tell Fin and Amaro to meet us there with back up. And without hesitation she called it in.

*Olivia and Amanda arrive at the location*

I pulled into a dirt lot near the warehouse and Amanda and I got out of the car. I open the find my iPhone app and follow the ping inside the building "Amanda cover me" I say walking through the wooden door with a missing top hinge. Amanda and I listened for the ping and we found ourselves in a secluded room with only a mattress and a heavy door. There were cups and beer bottles scattered on the cold concrete floor, it looked like someone had even thrown up. "It's all clear" Amanda said walking back though the door. "Have you found anything?" Nick and Fin asked as they burst through the door a bit out of breath.  I searched around for Katie's phone and was in complete dismay when I looked down to see what used to be an iPhone. "This is what's left of her iPhone" I said "let's get CSU in here to see if we get any hits off these cups and bottles" I suggested before I went into a complete panic.

When CSU arrived it was chaotic and then my phone started to ring. I excused myself and noticed it was a FaceTime call? I pulled Amanda with me and I tapped to answer...

Katie's POV

I keep drifting in and out of consciousness forgetting where I am each time I find the strength to open my eyes. I keep catching pieces of Devin and Auggie's conversation.

Once I remembered what was happening I started to scream and it resulted in Devin pistol whipping me right in the side of my head and when I woke up I had heavy chain around my ankle that was anchored to the floor and I was laying on another dirty mattress. But the room I was in had a door to my left, a few Windows too high to get to if I did free myself and a small bathroom with no door that included a dirty porcelain toilet that I assume was once white.

I was too weak to sit up but before that became a concern a bigger one arose, I heard three different voices in the hall just before they burst through the door. It was Auggie first, then a man whom they referred to as "boss" and lastly Devin. Devin was carrying a laptop, a stool and a cord. I crawled to the top of the mattress in my tattered dress as far away from them as I could before the chain stopped me.
"Pretty little thing" the boss said. "Stop it" I screamed as he came closer. He started to laugh, "don't worry you'll see your mommy soon" he snarled getting closer and closer to me. He pushed my hair out of my eyes revealing the bruise and cut from Devin. "We're ready boss" Auggie said after he hit a couple buttons on the laptop and set it on the stool. "Are you ready for a show" the boss smiled tearing what remained of my dress off and pulling me close to him. "Go ahead Aug" he said.

I heard FaceTime ring and as it did the boss whispered in my ear "don't scream we wouldn't want Ms.Benson to think you are unhappy" he said kissing my neck. This caused me to shudder weakly just as Liv picked up, she was too far to make out her details but I could see her eyes grow wide against her soft olive skin. Just before she could say something the boss chimed in "well Ms.Benson she's alive for now , so I thought we would give you a sneak peek of our show later" he said taking off my bra and climbing onto my defenseless body, I was shaking violently. He pinned my wrists above my head and told Liv not to look away or she would miss the best part, he bit my breasts and I fought and yelled but his body weight was hindering my breath and I felt my body go limp the last  the last thing I remember was my faint voice, "mommy."

Sorry this took a while to get just right, keep commenting and voting for a new chapter:)