Chapter fifteen

Chapter 15

This chapter may be sensitive to some.

Katie's POV

I woke up on a dirty mattress dazed and confused about my location. I tried to sit up but my wrists and ankles felt heavy and I when my vision cleared a little I was able to see the heavy chains that were restricting my movement. I was trying so hard to remember last nights events but the last thing I remember were the guys all around me laughing.

It wasn't long before I heard someone outside the door. I didn't know who I hoped it would be, before I could finish my thoughts my stomach growled and I noticed I hadn't had anything but 2 and a half beers since about 3:30 yesterday with, Liv and Manda...oh no I thought, Liv.

Olivia's POV

I woke up and put my slippers on and walked into the kitchen. Katie's door was still closed, she doesn't usually get up till about 11:30 or 12 on the weekends. So I thought I'd let her sleep some, it had been a long couple of weeks for all of us.

I put on a pot of coffee and turned on the daily news as I tightened my robe noticing a slight breeze in the apartment. All of the windows were closed, I figured Katie might have gotten a bit hot under her new comforter last night so I took my time and finished my coffee. I looked up at the clock and it said 11:00am in big red numbers. "Humph" I said looking around and walking toward Katie's bedroom door stopping only to put my mug in the sink. It was getting quite cold I didn't want Katie to get sick if she left the window open last night after all it was the middle of winter in New York.

I got dressed trying to let Katie sleep some more before I risked waking her. I was hoping we could have a girls day today and go to the salon, so I planned to wake her around noon the latest. I slowly opened the door "good mornin Kate" I said softly and squinted my eyes toward the wind blowing in. I shut the window and turned toward the bed before noticing she wasn't laying there. So I headed toward the bathroom expecting the worst with the impending silence through out the room that felt more like a freezer.

She wasn't there either, her makeup was all over the sink and her curler was out, I put two and two together and I figured she had gone out last night. So I calmly combed over my thoughts of last night and came up empty for anything about a party. I pulled out my phone and called Amanda.

"Hello" said a groggy southern accent, "Manda?, it's Liv" I said "Hey Liv what's up?"she returned, "do you recall Katie mentioning anything about going out last night?" I asked hesitantly. She paused thinking I could tell by her slow easy breaths, "no, I don't think so why Liv what's up?" "Well she's not home and I found her window open when I woke up" I said nervousness flooding my voice now. "Okay okay" Amanda said "lemme get dressed and I'll be right over."

Katie's POV

I'm starting to panic the voices are getting louder and so are my breaths. I looked down at my dress it was torn and I could see dried tears on my cheeks that were tattooed in my makeup in the shard of broken mirror hanging crookedly on the concrete wall next to the thick steel door that was covered in chipping maroon paint. All that was in the room was the mattress and a small wooden chair in the opposite corner and a small vent near where the wall met the ceiling.

I was terrified, my heart was slamming in my chest I felt sick. I couldn't take it and I threw up next to the mattress I was on. *heavy breaths* Soon I feel back to sleep and woke up to yelling then I watched the door slam open. "Get up you slut" he called. I couldn't see who it was without my glasses he was too far. "We are going to see the boss" he said, I tried to get up but he grabbed my arms and held them behind me as I dragged my feet.

Before I knew it we were in that same dirt patch Devin parked in last night and my memory came flooding back.

"Shhh" Auggie said "you better stay quiet or I'll kill you" I felt the cold barrel of the gun on my back in the cut out of my dress. He tossed me behind the seats in his car and Devin jumped in the passenger seat. After he force fed me some type of pill, he ripped off a piece of duct tape and slapped it onto my mouth and I grunted.

"Nice pick" he said to Devin as he began to drive, they both laughed "just bosses type" Devin said to Auggie and then I gave into the impending tiredness.

Dun dun dun, haha how are you guys liking it, leave a comment and let me know:)