Chapter three

Chapter three-
So this chapter is triggering just a forewarning
Olivia's POV-

I came home from work and found Katie asleep in her chair I covered her with a blanket and decided to make diner. I haven't been home often because of this case at work involving this kid that goes to the same school Katie does, Auggie Henderson. So I decided to make her favorite, pasta and grilled chicken, Katie doesn't eat much so I made her a small portion I think she has a snack when she gets home that's why she not hungry.

We ate and I noticed Katie wasn't herself so I stayed quiet hoping she would tell me what was wrong. I then offered to watch tv with her but she seemed tired and turned me down, I helped her into bed I went back to check on her before I feel asleep and she still had her glasses on so I gently took them off of her and then noticed her dried tears. *pouting* I wiped her face and gave her a gentle kiss hoping I wouldn't wake her.

*the next morning*

Katie's POV-

Liv woke me, my alarm was going off and she was dressed "hurry up" she called "we are going to be late"
"I'll walk" I said "I'll still be early, but you won't" I gave her a quick kiss goodbye and reassured her I'd be fine.

I slipped into a pair of black distressed jeans and my Harvard sweatshirt with some white converse. I walked into the bathroom and examined myself in the mirror, I was having a bad morning, I kept retracing the small red lines on my arms up and down back and forth like an old routine. I glanced over to see the glint of silver in my basket of toiletries, I picked it up and couldn't stop I noticed I couldn't see with all the tears I felt dizzy and before I knew it everything went black and I couldn't move.

I opened my eyes, they were so weak it hurt all I saw was red and then I heard the door close. Oh no I thought this cannot be happening I'm supposed to be in school, I was struggling to get up, I guess I was making noise because the footsteps were getting closer and closer. My perspective, upside down, I saw Liv come in with her gun pointed I was flustered and weak I was mouthing stop and when she saw me she quickly withdrew her gun and rushed to her knees. I felt her pick up my head and I closed my eyes almost like a baby doll, she has me now, I thought, it's okay.

The last thing I heard was "Amanda tell them to roll a bus to my apartment, it's Katie" then it all went black.

I may or may not post another part tonight but there will be another within a day hope you are all still enjoying this:)