Chapter twenty-one

Chapter 21

Sorry I've been gone but my past month has been extremely eventful and I have exams coming up, I will be posting more regularly soon. Enjoy:)

Olivia's POV

I woke up around 11:00am and it was rare I had slept so late on my day off, my body is like a well oiled machine when it comes to waking up on time. I rubbed my eyes and put on my slippers and walked to Katie's room to see if she was still asleep, she wasn't in her bed and the feeling of that night came flooding over me.

Quickening my pace I arrived in the kitchen to see Katie blankly staring out the far windows in the living room. "Good morning" I said softly catching my breath trying not to startle her, as I got closer I felt the breeze from the open window so I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around Katie's shoulders. Her head snapped around and her big brown eyes looked up into mine and I hugged her. "It's a little chilly this morning isn't it?" I said rubbing her back before she pulled away to get a look at me "muhumm" she answered.

We sat down on the couch and I flipped on the TV.

Katie's POV

What if I just climb out and fall, it would all be over... "Good morning" I hear the shuffling of Liv's slippers and before I know it she's right next to me, my head snaps around and I find myself in her arms once again. "Almost" I mumble, she doesn't hear me.

We sit down and Liv flips on the TV, I pretend to enjoy whatever we are watching. I sit closer to Liv and lay my head on her chest and feel it rising and falling while the sound of her heart beats in my ear.

*2 hours later*

Olivia's POV

Katie is in her room, she seemed distraught this morning. I don't know when I should send her back to school. In the midst of my thoughts I decided to call the therapist I had gotten the number for. "Dr.Childs...1-(876)-324-9901" I read under my breath as I typed it into my phone. A few minutes later I had made an appointment for next Saturday. Then I decided to go check on Katie.

Katie's POV

This was all becoming too much. I didn't even realize I was pacing, I felt like I needed a shower but I couldn't get his touch off of me... The thought gave me the chills. My legs felt like jelly and I slid down my wall and pulled my knees to my chest and started to sob.
Hello sweetheart, it's time to play a game... His sick voice rang in my head.
I was lost in my own mind...

Olivia's POV

I knocked on her door, no reply. "Katie" I called, "I'm going to come in" I slowly opened the door and looked around the room. Only to see her sitting against the far wall, presumably crying. I carefully walked over and placed my hand on her back, her head shot up and she jumped away, with nothing but helplessness and fear in her eyes. I sat frozen at her reaction. "I...I I'm s so sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she repeated catching her breath and shaking her head, crying now, rocking back and forth in the corner of her room. I moved closer and carefully put my arm around her shoulders ignoring her initial flinch and involuntary quivering. Her breaths were uneasy and shaky, I pulled her close to me and she began to cry harder as I hushed her. I sat there until her tears subsided and the I heard the doorbell ring, I shuffled to the door and low and behold it was the squad! Amanda had a bottle of wine and some southern cooking which I could smell, Nick had a big teddy bear, Fin had some cookies and Carisi had flowers.

Well well well, this chapter has come to an end and the action will start to pick up again this story isn't over stay tuned.